Buy a Blichmann Engineering Beer Gun, Get a Freebie + Hands on Review
Blichmann Engineering BeergunMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
What is a BeerGun? It is an easy way to fill beer bottles with sediment-free carbonated beer from a kegging system without excessive foaming.
Beer foam is caused by a sudden change in pressure. Unlike awkward counter pressure fillers, the BeerGun does not pressurize the bottle to avoid a sudden change in pressure when filling, but instead relies on a very gradual reduction in pressure from keg pressure to the open air. By avoiding design features like ball valves and sharp bends in the flow path, the BeerGun gently reduces pressure on the carbonated beer as it flows through it, with the result being the cold carbonated beer that flows out has minimal foam, while still containing carbonation. A purge button behind the trigger lets you first flush the bottle with C02 before filling if desired to eliminate oxygen in the capped bottle.
What matters is the BeerGun is easy to use, and makes filling sediment-free beer bottles from a keg an easy job instead of a chore. For successful use, beer must be below 37° F. and beer bottles must also be cold.
To use the BeerGun, you will need a kegging system filled with carbonated cold beer and C02 regulator. Hook the included 10’ of beer hose up to your ball or pin-lock barbed beer keg fitting. Now provide 5’ or so of gas hose, and a Q12 hose barb (both not included) and screw it into the base of the BeerGun and attach the gas hose. Hook the other end of the gas hose to a spare hose barb on your regulator. Now pull the trigger to easily pour carbonated beer into bottles. Cap quickly to avoid carbonation loss, and you are done. The BeerGun includes beer hose, a brush for the barrel, gas hose and connector, ball lock beer connector for your keg, and detailed instructions.
- Blichmann gear is rarely discounted.
- Shipping is free or reasonably priced flat rate to addresses in the contiguous US depending on your order size for most items.
Get a FREEBIE:
- Place an order with a subtotal of $99.99 or more and enter web coupon code ULTIMATE at checkout and you’ll free set of William’s Ultimate Beer Glasses
- No need to add the pints to your cart. Just use the coupon code and they will be automatically added at checkout.
Free Set of William’s Vacuum Insulated Beer & Coffee Pint Glasses – remember coupon code ULTIMATE
- Hands on Review: Nukatap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler!
- Hands on Review: Blichmann Engineering Beer Gun
- Hands on Review: Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
More: Recent William’s Brewing Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:wmsbuyageta