Green Expert 203625 2/3HP Submersible Stainless Steel Sump Pump Top Discharge Max 2906GPH Flow for Quickly Water Removal Pond Water Transfer with Float Switch for Automatic Dewatering ApplicationMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 2/3 horse power engine with thermal overload protection, has the ability to deliver water to maximum height 28 ft; Remove max 2906 gallons water in one hour;
- Full stainless steel pump housing and suction bottom with top discharge;
- A multipurpose plastic adaptor packed in gift box, suit to 26mm, 36mm diameter hose, and 1 inch, 1-1/4 inch threaded adaptor as well;
- Lengthened 25 feet power cable, easy installation for more choices;
- UL/CUL certificated with one-year limited warranty.
Possible uses around your homebrewery: DIY keg and carboy cleaner, draft line cleaner and a recirculation pump for wort chilling.
7/16/19 1 AM Central: This is discounted to $25.95 as an Amazon Prime Day Deal. Shipping to most US addresses is also free with Prime Membership or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Green Expert 203625 2/3HP Submersible Stainless Steel Sump Pump Top Discharge Max 2906GPH Flow for Quickly Water Removal Pond Water Transfer with Float Switch for Automatic Dewatering Application – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
It’s Amazon Prime Day! Check out our Deals Roundup!
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.