A curated list of the best keg deals around. Got a tip? Connect with HBF!
- Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $49.99 + free ship eligible – Hands on Review – This offering is featured in Our Keg Rebuild Post
- Used Corny Keg Ball Lock 5 gal. – Pressure Tested KEG423 – $59.99 + free shipping to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Used 5 Gal. Pin Lock Kegs KEG432 – $44.99 + free ship eligible
- KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG685 – $79.99, Save $20 + free shipping – note this had sold out but is available again as of this update. Check product page for availability.
Adventures in Homebrewing
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180 + FREE Shipping
- 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs… $25.99! – Fix It! – availability of these is sporadic. Check product page to see if they’re still available.
- Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) – $49.99 – These are tough to find in stock at all and usually more expensive than their 5 gallon counterparts. This is a great deal for these kegs.
- — More… All Kegs < sorts to show deals first
- — Kegging Systems
New Keg Deals
- AIH New 5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock – on sale for $80 + Review
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $80
- AIH New Double Rubber Handle 2.5 Gal Keg – on sale for $80
- AIH New 1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $80 + free shipping
- AMCYL Brand Ball Locks – on sale for $75
- Keg Connection has 15% off site wide sale going on that applies to most kegs.
- Shipping is a flat rate to most US addresses no matter how much you purchase.
- Coupon code HBF5OFF takes another 5% off most items.
20% off sale that applies to most kegs – including both homebrew and commercial options
What’s out there? A Round Up of Available Options for Homebrewers!
Dynamic Results – Keg Deals
This page is curated, periodically updated with outstanding deals. Our “Recent Keg Finds” page is dynamically updated as new deals are added…
Homebrew Keg Reviews
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:rndupkegs tag:itsapage