A curated list of the best keg deals around. Got a tip? Connect with HBF!
Adventures in Homebrewing:
Free Gift Card! As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving away a free $20 gift card, with every single purchase of $100 or more. EVERYTHING QUALIFIES. The one exception is gift cards. Promotional gift card will be automatically added to your cart.
This stacks with all AIH keg deals below, including new kegs which are often times excluded from additional stacking deals.
- 5 Gallon Sanke Keg – $40 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping
- Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) – $52.49 – These are tough to find in stock at all and usually more expensive than their 5 gallon counterparts. This is a great deal for these kegs.
- — More… All Kegs < sorts to show deals first
- — Kegging Systems
New Keg Deals
- AIH New 5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock – on sale for $94.99 + Review
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $91.99
- AIH New Double Rubber Handle 2.5 Gal Keg – on sale for $91.99
- AIH New 1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $89.99 + free shipping
- AMCYL Brand Ball Locks – on sale for $75
- Used 5 Gal. Pin Lock Kegs KEG432 –
$44.99 + free ship eligible
- KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG685 –
$89.99, Save $20 + free shipping
- Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $54.99 + free ship eligible – Hands on Review – This offering is featured in Our Keg Rebuild Post
- Cornelius Keg “or Firestone”, 5 Gallon, Ball Lock – Pepsi Style for Homebrew/Soda – after a LONG hiatus these are finally back in stock and on sale for $49.95. No matter how much you order, sitewide, shipping is a flat rate to many US addresses
- HBF Readers Save More! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off. Check Keg Connection for current availability.
Rebuild Your Kegs!
What’s out there? A Round Up of Available Options for Homebrewers!
Homebrew Keg Reviews!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:rndupkegs tag:itsapage