A curated list of the best keg deals around. Got a tip? Connect with HBF!
Adventures in Homebrewing:
Stacking Coupon: Adventures in Homebrewing is taking another 10% off most orders of $55 or more with some exclusions when you use coupon code WINTER
This stacks with all used AIH keg deals below.
- 5 Gallon Sanke Keg – $40 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping
- Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) – $52.49 – These are tough to find in stock at all and usually more expensive than their 5 gallon counterparts. This is a great deal for these kegs.
- — More… All Kegs < sorts to show deals first
- — Kegging Systems
New Keg Deals
- AIH New 5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock – on sale for $94.99 + Review
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $91.99
- AIH New Double Rubber Handle 2.5 Gal Keg – on sale for $91.99
- AIH New 1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $89.99 + free shipping
- AMCYL Brand Ball Locks – on sale for $75
- Used 5 Gal. Pin Lock Kegs KEG432 –
$44.99 + free ship eligible
- KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG685 –
$89.99, Save $20 + free shipping
- Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $54.99 + free ship eligible – Hands on Review – This offering is featured in Our Keg Rebuild Post
- Cornelius Keg “or Firestone”, 5 Gallon, Ball Lock – Pepsi Style for Homebrew/Soda – after a LONG hiatus these are finally back in stock and on sale for $49.95. No matter how much you order, sitewide, shipping is a flat rate to many US addresses
- HBF Readers Save More! As of this posting, coupon code HBF5OFF takes an additional 5% off. Check Keg Connection for current availability.
Rebuild Your Kegs!
What’s out there? A Round Up of Available Options for Homebrewers!
Homebrew Keg Reviews!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:rndupkegs tag:itsapage