FERRODAY Stainless Steel Carbonation Cap Counter Pressure Bottle Filling 5/16 Barb CO2 Coupling to Carbonate Soda Beer Water Stainless Steel PET Bottle Filling Carbonation Cap & O-ring + Flat GasketMore Info
- [Heavy Duty Stainless Carbonation Cap]: High quality stainless steel carbonation cap, well made for rust resistance and corrosion-proof. Would last for a long time in good condition. A must have equipment for homebrew Carbonation.
- [Great for Homebrew Carbonation/ Cleaning]: This ball lock carbonation cap is most used for homemade beverage carbonation, and meanwhile it is great for cleaning beer/ soda/ water/ juice lines. Easy to set up.
- [Easily Forced Carbonation Drinks]: Ideal for forced carbonation drinks in bottles. Fit for most soft drink PET bottles. Just simply attach this cap with a PET bottle and a ball-lock gas disconnect to send CO2 into the bottle for beverage carbonation. Your homemade drinks will be right ready for drinking.
- [Food Safe Gasket/ No Leaks]: We use premium material for the gaskets and o-rings. High resilient food safe rubber gaskets to seal against the threads and give you no leak connections! We updated our package with more o-rings and more gaskets for replacement.
- [No Regrets Purchase]: Stainless steel made carbonation cap. If any leaks, please change the O-ring or Gasket with the extra ones. We are committed to offering you high-quality products as well as superior service! Please feel free to tell if any problems, we would try our best to help. Lifetime technical support.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
- PET Bottles as Growlers: These are generally intended to convert 1L and 2L bottles to growlers. Fill up a 1L or 2L PET bottle with your favorite homebrew. Put one of these on (purge the headspace by squeezing if you want to) and then pressurize for transport. This should help to reduce oxygen pickup and maintain carbonation levels.
- Fine tune or rapidly carbonate beer: You can also use this cap to rapidly carbonate beer. Same process as for transport, just set your regulator to the proper pressure and shake or agitate the PET bottle to help introduce CO2. Or hook it up to CO2 and let it sit in you kegerator.
- Draft Line Cleaning Projects: I have developed three draft line cleaning projects using similar SS Caps – Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump | Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion | Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Related Top Post: Fun with Carbonation Caps!
One of the questions that arises on these type of carb caps, is… does it work with both liquid and gas posts? Some models are universal fit and some work only with gas posts. For draft line cleaning projects to work well, at least in my opinion, the carb cap that’s used needs to be universal. I’m happy to report that the one I received did indeed work with both liquid and ball lock posts. Check the product description for current specs.
Check out my Hands on Review of this great carb cap.
2/28 4:30 AM Central: These are selling for just $18.59. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
FERRODAY Stainless Steel Carbonation Cap Counter Pressure Bottle Filling 5/16 Barb CO2 Coupling to Carbonate Soda Beer Water Stainless Steel PET Bottle Filling Carbonation Cap & O-ring + Flat Gasket – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Available in Single Count: Ferroday Stainless Carbonation Cap Counter Pressure Bottle Filling With 5/16″ Barb，CO2 Coupling To Carbonate Soda Beer Fruit Juice Water – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link