You can save a bunch by buying keg o-rings in bulk from a place like McMaster-Carr.
Here are part numbers for ball lock kegs-
- Dip Tube O-rings $1.96/100 - 9452K172
- Dip Tube O-rings Quad Sealing $4.46/100 - 90025K368 (I prefer these as they require significantly less force to get a good seal)
- Post O-rings Buna-N $2.15/100 - 9452K23 (I use these for liquid)
- Post O-rings Silicone $10.71/100 - 9396K24 (I use these for gas)
- Lid O-rings Buna-N $12.69/10 - 9452K218
- Lid O-rings Silicone $7.88/5 - 9396K926
- Internal Quick Disconnect O-rings Silicone $6.11/100 - 9396K18
The internal QD O-rings 9396K18 aren't exactly the same as the standard square sided o-ring that comes in quick disconnects, but it does work well for me and is certainly more economical than buying a whole new quick disconnect.
In my experience, McMaster is great to deal with. They have super fast and economical shipping.
Join the American Homebrewers Association
Got a tip? Email Homebrew Finds!
Check out our Top Finds - Join the AHA - Get a Free Issue of BYO!
Visit our Sponsors Page - Support Homebrew Finds
Friend on Facebook - Follow on Twitter
Subscribe by RSS - Email Homebrew Finds