Apollo Tools DT1212 SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set includes 5 wrenches of various sizes. One of those has an 11/16″ end and a 7/8″ end. Those happen to be the two common sizes for ball lock posts.
Here’s the full set with packaging/storage case. The set includes 1/4-Inch by 5/16-Inch, 3/8-Inch by 7/16-Inch, 1/2-Inch by 9/16-Inch, 5/8-Inch by 3/4-Inch and11/16-Inch by 7/8-Inch ratcheting wrenches
Get Current Pricing, Description and Availability, Review Continues Below:
Close up of the front labelClose up of the back labelCase opened. I don’t know that this is a case as much as it is the packaging that it came in. For me, it’s sturdy enough for continued use to store these wrenches.All 5 wrenchesThe wrench in question. 11/16″ on one end and a 7/8″ on the other. Perfect for ball lock keg owners.The 11/16″ side in actionThe 7/8″ side in action
I own a similar wrench from Craftsman – included in this set. The Craftsman wrench is geared so that there is an “on” side and and “off” side. To switch between the two you flip the wrench. The Apollo adds a flip switch, pictured in this photo, so you can switch between tightening and loosening modes without re-orienting the wrench.
If you’re a ball lock keg owner, I think you should own this wrench or a similar one. Having one go-to wrench for removing and tightening posts is super handy. Beyond having the right sizes, the ratcheting function helps make quick work of tightening and loosening posts.
Apollo Tools DT1212 SAE Ratcheting Wrench Set, 5-Piece – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers