50′ SS HERMS coil from Brew Hardware
About from Brew Hardware: “Our HERMS coils are coiled in a local factory using 100% U.S. milled 304SS 1/2″ OD x .035″ wall tubing. Our standard coil diameter is 12″ center to center and the resulting coil ranges from 51-52 feet long at 10″ tall. Due the the lead in and out stems, the smallest pot diameter it will fit into is 14″. As pictured, our coils feature 90 Degree Cross Coil Bends meaning that he leads are bent approximately 90 degrees such that they cross the centerline of the coil. The result is a much easier install as the springiness of the coil allows for movement to line up to the bulkheads with ease. This configuration works with most of the install options you would want. However, if you have an application that would make better use of having the coil ends 90 degrees off axis from the bulkheads, such as using 90 degree compression fittings, you may request that we cut the leads off flush with the coil.”
As of this posting, this recently released HERMS coil is marked down to $124.99. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability.
Shipping is a Flat $7.99 with a $150 order or free with a $299 order. Check out recently featured Brew Hardware Finds.
More All Grain!
- All Grain Tips & Gear
- 10 Gallon Mash Tun Conversion Kit – Review
- Grain Mill Reviews
- All Grain Related Reviews
- Batch Sparge Spreadsheet | BIAB Brew Day Spreadsheet
- The Brew Bag – Purpose Made BIAB
- Get a Deal on Bulk Malt via MoreBeer: Viking 2-Row Pale Malt, Viking Xtra Pale Malt, Viking Wheat Malt – and Viking Pilsner Malt – all sell for $10.99/10 lbs, unmilled. 5 x $10.99 = $54.95 for 50 lbs of grain. To sweeten the deal shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order. Check product links for current price & availability.
More: Recent Great Deals