THE Homebrewer’s Gift Guide!
Looking for that perfect gift for the Homebrewer or Craft Beer Lover in your life or… for yourself. Here’s some of our favorite gear!
Need Help? Got a question or looking for a particular gift for your loved one? Email me and I’ll do my best to help.
NukaTap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler
Nukatap Counter Pressure Bottle FillerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Do you having a kegging system with beer faucet, and want to bottle kegged beer? The Nukatap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler is an easy way to fill bottles directly from your beer faucet while preserving carbonation in the bottle. The O ring sealed beer inlet nipple press fits into any beer faucet with 10.0 mm inner diameter spout/nozzle including Nukatap, Intertap, Perlick Forward Seal, and Ventmatic faucets.
For the gas inlet side, a male ball lock fitting is provided, so you can use any ball lock gas connector to attach the C02 purging gas. This gas should be at the same pressure as your kegerator dispensing gas, and should be connected to your kegerator C02 regulator. Not Included: you will need a spare gas line from your regulator kegging system with a female ball lock on it to connect your purging C02 gas.
The integrated counter pressure relief valve gives you control of the counter pressure and thus the filling speed. How fast the bottle can be filled without too much foaming depends on CO2 level, beer temperature and bottle temperature. Keep everything cold for the best results.
Fits all 16 ounce and 32 ounce ‘Grolsch’ style swing top bottles.
This connects directly to your compatible forward sealing faucet (Intertap, Nukatap and more) and allows you to easily counter fill bottles directly from the tap.
This is DuoTight compatible, although you don’t need to use DuoTights throughout your entire tap system to use it.
Compare: Nukatap Counter Pressure Bottle Filler via MoreBeer
A New Hop!
NY Cascade 023™ Hops | Citrus, Tropical, Floral | Ultra High Thiol | T-90 Hop Pellets
From the hop description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- NY Cascade 023™ is a powerhouse of flavors for thiolized beers thanks to the special terroir of New York State
- With a higher bound thiol precursor count than typical Cascade, 023™ has huge flavor and aroma potential when used in tandem with a thiolized yeast strain
- Highly recommended for Mash Hopping. Maximize flavor and aromas while minimizing bitterness
- When used with thiolized yeast, flavors are noted to be tropical, red berry, and melon
- When not used with thiolized yeast, flavors are noted to be citrus, tropical, and floral
Brand New Kegs!
- Cornykeg.com is discounting their exclusive lineup of brand new kegs by 15% for Black Friday (available right now)
- No coupon code required, discounted prices reflected in cart
This is a rare sale, in fact it’s the first across the board keg sale I can recall. The sale includes their recently released brand new pin lock kegs. These are the ONLY brand new pin lock keg offering I’m aware of.
Thiolized Yeasts and Phantasm:
Thiolized yeast+phantasm have been hugely popular and would make a great gift for you or someone you love.
- Phantasm Powder | Thiol Precursor | Boosts Tropical Aromas
- Phantasm Recipe Kits
- Omega Yeast – Cosmic Punch Ale (OYL402)
- Omega Yeast – Lunar Crush Lager (OYL403)
- Omega Yeast – Star Party Ale (OYL404)
- Omega Yeast – Helio Gazer Ale (OYL405)
- Thiolized Beer Kit Series at Great Fermentations
- PHANTASM POWDER THIOL BOOSTER – 2.5 OZ
- Thiolized Yeast
BrewZilla Gen 4!
BrewZilla Gen 4 is here. If you’ve been waiting to pull the trigger on an electric system… this may be the one for you.
- BrewZilla William’s Brewing
- BrewZilla at MoreBeer
- BrewZilla All Grain Brewing System | Gen 4 | Integrated Pump | Includes Wort Chiller | Wifi | Bluetooth| Rapt | 35L | 9.25G | 110V AG500
- Gen 4 BrewZilla | All Grain Brewing System | Integrated Pump | Includes Wort Chiller | Wifi | Bluetooth| Rapt | 65L | 17.1G | 220V AG502.US
- BrewZilla All Grain Brewing System With Pump | Gen 3.1.1 | 35L/9.25G (110V) AG475A3
- BrewZilla All Grain Brewing System | Gen 3.1.1 | 65L/17.1G | Built-in pump | Wort chiller included | 220V AG490A3
- Search Amazon for “BrewZilla” – offerings and availability vary
Learn More! Hands on Review: BrewZilla Gen 4!
This article contains affiliate links. We may make a small percentage if you use our links to make a purchase. You won’t pay more and you’ll be supporting Homebrew Finds and more content like this. Thank you for your support!
The predecessor to the Thermapen One, the Mk4, had appeared on our annual gift guide for years. Really, since it’s introduction. The Thermapen One improves on the amazing Mk4 by reducing read times to just 1 second. Recommended For: All homebrewers, bbq-ers and home chefs – This latest iteration in beloved Thermapen series includes auto rotating display, backlight, uses (easy to find) AAA batteries and… waterproof. Add that to extremely quick response times and amazing accuracy and any homebrewer, bbq-er or home chef would love to have one of these.
Related: Hands on Review Thermapen ONE
FermTank Tri Clamp Conical
Oxebar Kegging Setup
If you’re a regular reader of Homebrew Finds, you probably already have a keg setup. If so, Oxebar from Kegland extends your current capabilities and gives you the ability to use some extremely inexpensive kegs.
A New Book!
The Complete Beer Course: From Novice to Expert in Twelve Tasting Classes – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Another New Book!
Modern Lager Beer: Techniques, Processes, and Recipes by Jack Hendler and Joe ConnollyMore Info
From the book description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The idea of crisp, pale lagers may have roots in 19th century Bohemia, but lager beer is far older and richly complex. Since Pilsner beer took the world by storm, lager beer has become a household term and a commercial behemoth before taking root among homebrewers and craft brewers.
Modern Lager Beer is an exploration of the world of lager beers, their historical origins, and the detailed development and techniques used in their production today. Explore the Bavarian and Bohemian origins followed by an examination of the many significant ways that the modern perception of lager styles has been shaped by a myriad of techniques used to produce them. Many of the traditional methods once employed in the production of lager beer can be used today by the savvy brewer to create unique and delicious lager beers. Insight from many of today’s modern brewers, along with traditional beers that have inspired them, will highlight the interesting ways that lager brewers borrow from these traditions in search of creating their own unique expressions of lager.
Modern Lager Beer is filled with practical methods, processes, culture, and recipes from some of the world’s greatest lager craft breweries. From the smallest details of decoction programs to philosophies of fermentation tank geometry, as much as possible of the minutiae of the world’s most popular beer category is explored.
Modern Lager Beer: Techniques, Processes, and Recipes – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Fermentation Temperature Control
X2 UNI Conicals
Tricked Out X2 Conical Fermenter! Offers pro features and a homebrew scale and cost.
Related: Hands on Review of previous version
Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Pump
This cheap setup is super versatile – draft line cleaning/flushing pump, party keg, you can use the tee and carbonation cap separately. Add another carbonation cap and you’ve got a mini ball lock keg. Loads of bang for the buck.
Related: Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit and Party Pump to learn just how cool this is.
via William’s Brewing
- PET Bottle Dispensing Pump
- Ball Lock Cleaning Kit – includes pump, 2.5L PET Bottle & BLC
- 2.5 Liter PET Growler Bottles – via William’s Brewing
- Carbonation Cap Tee Adapter
- Red Carbonation & Cleaning Cap
- Ball Lock Line Cleaning Kit w/ Mini Party Pump KG503
- Carbonation and Line Cleaning Ball Lock Cap – Plastic FE133
- Carbonation Ball Lock Cap Tee Fitting KG501
Tapcooler for Forward Sealing Faucets
If you keg, often times there will be moments where you’ll want to bottle a few beers. For a get-together, to give away as a gift and more. This allows you to easily counter-pressure fill bottles from your compatible forward sealing tap.
Related: Hands on Review Tapcooler
- Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets + All Tapcooler Accessories via Adventures in Homebrewing
- Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets + All Tapcooler Accessories via MoreBeer
- Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets + All Tapcooler Accessories via at Great Fermentations
- Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets via Amazon
The much anticipated follow up to Kegland’s wildly popular Intertap Faucets. Available in three configurations, sporting a number of improvements. Much like Intertap, these offer expanded functionality via threaded spout accessories.
- Nukatap at MoreBeer
- NUKATAP Stainless Steel Beer Faucet D1581– at MoreBeer
- NukaTap Stainless Steel Beer Faucet (With Flow Control) D1584 – at MoreBeer
- NukaTap Faucets & Accessories – at William’s Brewing
- Nukatap Stainless Faucet – at William’s Brewing
- Nukatap Stainless Flow Control Faucet – at William’s Brewing
- Nukatap Flow Control Keg Faucet – at William’s Brewing
- Search Amazon for “NukaTap” – offerings vary
- KegLand Nukatap Beverage Faucet | Patented Forward Sealing Design | Flow Control | Stainless Steel | Beer Tap | Interchangeable Spouts – at Amazon
Color Code Your Keg Posts!
Color code your keg posts with these food grade silicone o-rings. Beyond post o-rings, a number of hard to find food grade options are available in bulk.
Two color schemes are available – gray and black (to match standard QD colors) and green and blue. Mnemonic device… blue=beer, green=gas.
FermZilla All Rounder Fermenters
FermZilla All Rounder Fermenters! Probably one of the most popular fermenters this year. Definitely one of our most popular reviews. The All Rounder packs a lot of features into reasonable price tag.
- Complete Lineup of FermZilla Fermenters & Accessories at MoreBeer
- FermZilla All Rounder Fermenter – 15.9 gal. / 60 L FE148
- Stainless Steel Pressure Kit for FermZilla FE135
- FermZilla Fermenters at William’s Brewing
Now’s a great time to add TILT to your fermentations. TILT gives you real time gravity readings and integrates with Brewfather.
- TIlt Hydrometers at MoreBeer
- Tilt Hydrometers at Adventures in Homebrewing
- Tilt Hydrometers at Great Fermentations
- Tilt Hydrometers at Austin Homebrew Supply
- Tilt Hydrometers at SoCal Brewing Supply
- Search Amazon for “Tilt Hydrometer” – offerings vary
A note about colors: The function of all models is the same. If you want multiple TILTs you should choose different colors because your app can monitor only one of each color
The BrewSSSiphon Stainless Steel Siphon
This is more expensive than easy-to-break plastic auto-siphons. Maybe more than some homebrewers would generally spend. Perfect gift material, in my opinion. A high quality, long lasting and beautifully designed piece of gear that would be a treat for any homebrew loving recipient.
DuoTight Fittings and EVABarrier Tubing!
Recommended For: Kegerator owners and those putting together kegerators or keezers. As a long time kegging homebrewer, this is one of the most exciting products I came across in 2019. I think this system of fittings and tubing is a game-changer for draft tubing.
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer
- Search MoreBeer for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories at William’s Brewing
- Search William’s Brewing for “DuoTight” – to find components and accessories that may not show up on category pages.
- Search Amazon for “DuoTight” – offerings vary
- Search Amazon for “EVABarrier Tubing” – offerings vary
- DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips via Valuebrew
DuoTight Users… Add Flow Control:
I’m excited to announce another Kegland innovation. DuoTight Ball Lock QDs + Flow Control!
These will allow DuoTight and EVABarrier users to easily dial in resistance without long lengths of tubing.
- Duotight Flow Control Ball Lock Quick Disconnect (QD) Beverage Out – 8 mm DUO159 – MoreBeer
- KegLand Duotight 8mm Flow Control Beer Ball Lock – William’s Brewing
DuoTight Users… Add Inline Filtering:
Duotight FilterMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
This compact food grade 6.35mm (1/4″) duotight filter is perfect for inline prefiltration of water before it goes into your carbonation equipment. Fits EvaBarrier 3mm tubing, our item number L56. Also fits common 1/4″ water line tubing sold for ice makers, etc.
Includes a 304 Stainless Steel 100 Mesh (150 Micron) screen filter which is removable for cleaning. Includes two mounting points allowing for attachment of this fitting to a wall or cabinet with countersunk 8G-10G screws with at least 50mm length.
Working pressure: 0-100psi
Dimensions: 7cm x 8cm
Mesh: 304 Stainless Steel 100 Mesh (150 Micron).
DuoTight Users… Add Multiple Pressures:
These appeared in last year’s gift guide and deserve a spot again. This time around a digital upgrade option is available. This inline regulator is cheap little upgrade that adds a big ole bunch of capability to your kegerator and more.
Universal Poppets – 304 Stainless Steel + Food Grade Silicone
Upgrade Your Kegs! Poppets are one of the highest contact surfaces in your homebrew keg. Valuebrew’s Universal Poppets are made from 304 Stainless Steel and feature Food Grade O-Rings. To sweeten the deal, they’ve committed to always carrying replacement o-rings, so service life should be years and years and years.
Cannular! Now is a Great Time to Start Canning Your Homebrew for Gifts and Get-Togethers:
This is another one that falls squarely in gift territory. A major upgrade that costs a little more and is great for when you’re ready to splurge a little bit for a gift. Never before has a small batch homebrew scale canner been so accessible or affordable. If the homebrewer in your life has has been dreaming of canning their homebrew, gift giving time is a great time to splurge on this setup.
- Cannular Bench Top Can Seamer CAN100 – via MoreBeer – search Cannular
- All Cannular models and options at MoreBeer
- Cannular Canning Machine – via William’s Brewing – search Cannular
- Cannular Bench Top Can Seamer – via Adventures in Homebrewing – search Cannular
- Also: Cannular Pro Semi-Auto Bench Top Can Seamer
- Also: Tapcooler Counter Pressure Filler and Can Filling Station – at MoreBeer – at Great Fermentations – at AIH – Hands on Review
- Also: GrogTag has professionally printed beer can labels
Keg Pressure Tester:
This combines a Kegland Ball Lock QD with a DuoTight 0-90 PSI Digital Pressure Gauge to for a digital keg pressure gauge. These have lots of uses, including checking for CO2 leaks and monitoring keg pressures.
This setup works even if – gasp! 🙂 – you aren’t using DuoTights as your draft fitting system.
Kegland’s DuoTight system along with their EVABarrier Tubing are amazing. Check out my extensive hands on review for a deep dive into the system.
If you’d love to give or get a great thermometer but don’t quite have the budget for the Thermapen Mk4 consider the Inkbird IHT-1P. This is a great homebrewing thermometer!
Brooklyn BrewShop Beer Making Kits
Small batch all grain equipment and ingredient starter kits available with a variety of beer style options.
Recommended For: Someone who has expressed a general interest in trying to brew beer. If they have considered giving homebrewing a try whilst walking around Bed, Bath and Beyond, give this kit a try. The recipient will get nearly everything they need to start brewing all grain beers at a very reasonable price. A variety of options are available.
Deluxe Homebrew Starter Kit from MoreBeer
This kit is one of the most complete on the market. It gets you nearly everything you need to start homebrewing including a kettle and ingredients. Just save up some pry off bottles and you’re off and homebrewing.
Recommended For: Someone you know wants to start brewing. They have brewed with a friend or are otherwise sold on it.
Brew Bucket Stainless Steel Fermenter from Ss Brewtech
These are awesome fermenters!
- SS Brew Bucket – Stainless Steel Fermenter – 7 gal. FE800 – at MoreBeer
- Ss BrewTech at MoreBeer – additional Brew Bucket Sizes, Configurations and Accessories
- Ss BrewTech Fermenters at Keg Outlet
- Ss BrewTech Fermenters at Great Fermentations
- Ss BrewTech at Austin Homebrew Supply
- Ss BrewTech at Adventures in Homebrewing
- Search Amazon for “ss brewtech brew bucket” – offerings vary
Upgrade to EPDM. The custom color keg o-rings above are a carry over from our 2020 gift guide and I still stand by those, they’re cheap when you buy in bulk and a big upgrade. Instantly identify keg posts. Valuebrew’s EPDM offerings are more expensive and squarely fall into the gift item category. Maybe something that you wouldn’t normally do, but worth spending a little more because it’s a gift.
Related: Hands On Review – Speidel Fermenters
For the Practical Gift Recipient…
For the practical gift recipient! PBW and/or Star San – Recommended For: The person who wants socks for a gift. If your gift recipient is no nonsense and practical, this one’s for you. First… check to see if they use PBW Star San in the first place. If you notice a container lying around and they are a socks-for-a-gift person… bam. For PBW, get a least the 4 lb size or the 8 lb size if your budget allows. Avoid the 1 lb size. Generally speaking, that size isn’t a good value.
Wrench Style Bottle Opener:
Klein Tools 98002BT Klein Bottle Opener – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Recommended For: Any homebrewer that is making at least 5 gallon batches of beer.
If the homebrewer in your life doesn’t walk around with one of these on brew day (and they make at least 5 gallons of beer at a time) I think they should. This upgrade has made a lot of difference for me. Check out my Hands on Review.
- 24″ Stainless Whisk
- Note: Availability of this specific model has been an issue at times. Other similar devices may be available. Search 24 Stainless Whisk on Amazon to shop around.
A NEW or Hard to Find Yeast!
- Bootleg Biology Yeast!
- Private Collection Wyeast Labs Strains
- ESCARPMENT LABS YEAST! < recently made available to US homebrewers
- Novalager Hybrid Lager
- SafBrew BR-8 Brett Yeast
- SafBrew™ BR-8 Dry Brettanomyces Yeast
- LalBrew® Farmhouse™ Yeast – Lallemand
- Mixed Culture Strains From Bootleg Biology
- Fermentis | SafeAle™ F-2 Bottle Conditioning | Dry Beer Yeast | 25 g DY37
William’s Brewing has a great selection of dried yeast at hard to beat prices. Recommended For: All homebrewers that use dry yeast. A great stocking stuffer! Store in your refrigerator until you give this gift.
Hopzoil starts with fresh, wet hops straight from the field at harvest time. Our unique process captures all of the aromatic and volatile oils of ripe hops through steam distillation—no chemicals, no solvents, just steam. The result is a pure and potent essential oil, which we then emulsify to make water soluble.
Choose from West Coast Fusion, Citrone, Majik Ahhroma, Saaz, Centennial, El Dorado, Cascade, Cashmere and Citrus Fruitbomb.
Hopzoil can be use for dry hopping, making hop water, making hard hop seltzer and more. Dip a toothpick in Hopzoil and add to a beer at serving to transform it.
What homebrewer doesn’t want hops? Hops @ Label Peelers, Adventures in Homebrewing, MoreBeer, William’s Brewing – MoreBeer’s Hop Market is a good place to start when you’re hop shopping. When it’s open, it features rotating deep discounts on hops.
Our Curated List of Hop Deals!
“The Gift Basket of Homebrewing” – A Brew Day Box!
“The Gift Basket of Homebrewing” – A complete Brew Day Box – Recommended For: All home brewers. For those of you that want to put a little more work into a gift. Consider putting together a complete assortment of tools to make your gift-givers brew day a little smoother.
DIY-ers Dream… Stuff for a Spunding Valve
Stuff to Build a Spunding Valve – Recommended For: The DIY-er that kegs or ferments in kegs. Our Spunding Valve Build Post is one of our most popular posts of all times. When completed, this device is extremely versatile and helps with a number of tasks. You may earn some serious street cred when you give your handy homebrewer a box full of fittings.
A Ready Built Spunding Valve
Or… a ready built Spunding Valve! If your homebrewer isn’t the DIY type or, is just plain busy, or just wants and awesome Spunding Valve,
- BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge FE962 via MoreBeer
- BlowTie 2 Spunding Valve | Complete Kit | Duotight Ball Lock Quick Disconnect (QD) FE964 via MoreBeer
- Duotight Blowtie Spunding Valve with Gauge via William’s Brewing
- BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge – via Keg Connection
- BlowTie Spunding Valve w/ Built-In Gauge & CMB Disconnect – via Keg Connection
- Kegland BlowTie v1Duotight BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve w/Integrated Pressure Gauge (0-23 PSI) for Pressure Fermentation – KL15042 affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Valuebrew Ball Lock Jumpers
Stainless steel ball lock jumpers from Valuebrew. This works with both gas and liquid QDs. That means you can jump from keg line to keg line for cleaning and also hook up to the liquid side of your keg to purge with CO2 from the top to the bottom.
Mark II Keg and Carboy Washer
This is one of my favorite pieces of homebrewing gear. I highly recommend it.
- Mark II Corny Keg & Carboy Washer KEG300
- Adventures in Homebrewing
- Austin Homebrew Supply
- Great Fermentations
- Search eBay for “mark keg and carboy washer” – offerings vary
- Search Amazon for “mark keg and carboy washer” – offerings vary
Inkbird Temperature Controllers
Inkbird’s ITC-308 available in the original version and a Wi-Fi version is a dual stage digital temperature controller. Recommended For: Those who are putting together a temperature controlled fermentation chamber OR a kegerator.
Related: Hands On Review – Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller – includes sections on both the original ITC-308 and the new Wi-Fi version.
- Inkbird ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller 2-Stage Outlet Thermostat Heating and Cooling Mode Carboy Homebrew Fermenter Greenhouse Terrarium 110V 10A 1100W – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
- Inkbird WiFi ITC-308 Digital Temperature Controller Thermostat Remote Monitoring Controlling Home Brewing Fermentation Breeding Incubation Greenhouse – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Pliny The Elder!
Brew one of the most popular beers in America using a recipe from the creator. Available in extract and all grain versions. Extract is a safe bet, check with your intended recipient before picking up the more advanced all grain version.
A lot of homebrewers could uses another keg or two! Recommended For: Kegging homebrewers that are short on kegs. Pay special attention to whether they are looking for “ball lock” or “pin lock” style kegs. Many homebrewers use one type or the other.
Gift Certificates and Cards
Recommended For: A homebrewer, prospective homebrewer or craft beer lover.
- Great Fermentations
- William’s Brewing
- Amazon – Many homebrewing and craft beer related items are available here. Electronic Delivery is also available for last minute gifts
Stocking Stuffers/Small Gifts for Homebrewers and Beer Lovers!
- Pictured: OXO SteeL Bottle Opener
- BREW CANDY | Hoppy IPA + Roasty Stout + Honey Ale
- Leatherman – Micra, Keychain Size Multitool, Stainless Steel – 10 tools including bottle opener
- Nite Ize DoohicKey Keychain Multi Tool, Stainless-Steel 5-in-1 Multi Tool With Bottle Opener + Carabiner Clip, Black
- Nite Ize Stainless Steel DoohicKey Multi-Tool
- Spyderco ClipiTool – stainless steel opener, screwdriver and pocket knife
- Nite Ize SBO-03-11 S-Biner Ahhh Carabiner Clip Bottle Opener
- Bulk Keg O-Rings
- Yeast! – keep cold until gift giving time
- A favorite craft beer
- Faucet Plugs – for kegerator owners
Last Minute Gift Ideas!
Looking for a last minute gift for a home brewer or craft beer lover (or yourself)? Here are some ideas.
Or… Jump to the top and check out the complete guide… Homebrewer’s and Craft Beer Lovers Gift Guide
Electronically Delivered Gift Cards
- Amazon – Many homebrewing and craft beer related items are available here. See: Recently Featured Amazon items
- Adventures in Homebrewing
- Austin Homebrew Supply
- Great Fermentations
- GrogTag – loads of customizable items for homebrewers, craft beer lovers and home bar owners – grab a current coupon
- Keg Connection
- Thermoworks – makers of the coveted Thermapen thermometer
- William’s Brewing
- American Homebrewer’s Association – electronically delivered gift cards
In some cases, both physical and electronic gift cards are available. Make sure to choose electronic versions if you’re in a hurry.
Order and Get Quickly or Order and Print
- Prime Items. If you’re not an Amazon Prime Member they offer a free 30 day trial. Among other benefits, Prime membership gets you expedited shipping on eligible items. Depending on when you’re reading this and when you need the gift, there may still be time. Also, overnight shipping is sometimes available as an additional fee. See: Recently Featured Amazon items. Look on each product page for Prime eligibility. See shipping options at checkout.
- Thermapen ONE – Check Thermoworks Shipping Page for shipping options and delivery dates. If it’s too late to receive this – order and print out a copy of the product page to wrap
- Buy something from this gift guide and print and wrap a picture.
- Brew Your Own Magazine – Nobody expects to immediately receive a magazine subscription at the time of gifting. Do they? Order this magazine and print out the order confirmation.
- American Homebrewer’s Association Membership – AHA Membership + Zymurgy Magazine + Lots More Benefits. This is going to have to fall under the magazine rule of thumb. See if we have a deal going on for AHA membership – American Homebrewers Association [AHA] Membership Deals, Discounts, Coupons and Promotions
Electronically Delivered Items
- AHA Memberships! American Homebrewer’s Association 1 Yr Print+Digital Membership & 1 Yr Digital Membership
- Brewfather Premium! – Hands on Review – This is a great gift because brewers of every level can benefit from it. From new extract brewers to all grain brewers to aspiring professional brewers. It helps formulate and track recipes and brew days and includes a slew of utilities. It’s also safe because the code works for new memberships and renewals for existing subscribers. Note: You can put your own email if you’re wanting to surprise someone. Just print out the code to give as a gift. Or, you can email directly to the recipient.
- Brew Your Own Magazine Online Boot Camps – note that these are scheduled boot camps that take place on a certain date. Check each description for scheduled dates and times
- BYO Magazine Digital Downloads – electronically delivered editions of some of BYO’s most popular editions and resources
- Gifted Kindle Unlimited Subscription – Kindle Unlimited, allows you or the intended recipient to read over 1 million books including some homebrewing and craft beer titles. Search Kindle Unlimited Selection – homebrew, craft beer
- Gift Amazon Prime Membership
- Gift Audible Membership – homebrew, craft beer, wine and winemaking titles are available on Audible
- Udemy Courses: Online learning provider udemy has several brewing related courses available. including “Brew Real Beer”, “Beer Making 101”, “Beer and Cellar Management” and a course on small space brewing. Most courses offer lifetime access, allow you to take a course preview and have a gifting option – Search Beer – Also: Wine – Biology – Chemistry
This post may contain affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. tag:lnksfxd toppost:giftguide #tag:tpr