Kegland’s DuoTight system along with their EVABarrier Tubing are amazing. Check out my extensive hands on review for a deep dive into the system.
It appears as though though Kegland will offer both complete digital inline regulators and spunding valves and a regulator only option that will retrofit analog units.
I announced that these would be coming a while back. MoreBeer has just put them in stock!
There’s also a version that’s designed to connect directly to 8mm DuoTight fittings
Kegland DuoTight Inline Secondary CO2 Regulator with Gauge
Kegland BlowTie v2
- BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge FE962 via MoreBeer
- Duotight Blowtie Spunding Valve with Gauge via William’s Brewing
- Kegland BlowTie v1Duotight BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve w/Integrated Pressure Gauge (0-23 PSI) for Pressure Fermentation – KL15042 – via Amazon
10 Resources!… More DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s
Related DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s!
DuoTights are so amazing – at least in my book 🙂 – that I have several reviews and related top posts. These are mostly linked in this review, but here’s a rundown for quick reference.
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips to Stop Leaks
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving! – features DuoTight Inline CO2 Regulators
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters – features BlowTie Spunding Valve
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
I Recommend These for DuoTight Fittings!
My DuoTight Review!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability