Kegland’s DuoTight system along with their EVABarrier Tubing are amazing. Check out my extensive hands on review for a deep dive into the system.
It appears as though though Kegland will offer both complete digital inline regulators and spunding valves and a regulator only option that will retrofit analog units.
These are not readily available in the US. Connect with HBF and we’ll let you know as soon as they’re available at a US retailer.
- Search eBay for Kegland Digital Inline – to see what’s available.
- Kegland Digital Gauge to fit Spunding Valve and Secondary Pressure Regulator – an an international eBay seller
- Digital Illuminated Mini Regulator Gauge 0-90 PSI – William’s Brewing
Kegland DuoTight Inline Secondary CO2 Regulator with Gauge
Kegland BlowTie v2
- BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge FE962 via MoreBeer
- Duotight Blowtie Spunding Valve with Gauge via William’s Brewing
- Kegland BlowTie v1Duotight BlowTie 2 Diaphragm Spunding Valve w/Integrated Pressure Gauge (0-23 PSI) for Pressure Fermentation – KL15042 – via Amazon
10 Resources!… More DuoTight Reviews on How-To’s
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Ball Lock QDs!
- Hands on Review: Kegland BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve!
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator
- Build a DuoTight CO2 Gas Manifold! – for Kegland EVABarrier Tubing
- Using DuoTight Compatible Locking Clips to Stop Leaks
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving! – features DuoTight Inline CO2 Regulators
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters – features BlowTie Spunding Valve
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Hands on Review: Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Kit – features a DuoTight-equipped Carbonation Cap
- Using a Keg as a CO2 Source for Portable Serving!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability