Blichmann Riptide Brewing PumpMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Gone are the days of making do with a general purpose pump such as the March 815 and all the variant imported copies. These pumps are cumbersome to disassemble, difficult to prime to get the wort moving, require the addition of a valve, a switch, and a proper base to hold the pump upright. They also use noisy open motors that must be shielded from liquids. All undesireable attributes for a homebrewing pump! The team of homebrewers at Blichmann Engineering and our friends at March Manufacturing have created the RipTide™ to solve all of these problems!
The all new RipTide™ is the very first pump designed specifically for homebrewing! We’ve solved the problems that have plagued homebrewers for years!
- High performance curved blade impeller and strong rare earth magnets deliver 7 GPM and up to 21ft of pressure head!
- Tri-clamp head connection fully disassembles in seconds for easy cleaning
- 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet connections
- Totally enclosed motor is splash proof and super quiet (50 dB)
- Integral linear flow valve for superior flow control – don’t spend more money for a separate valve and fittings. A separate valve and fittings can easily cost you an additional $25-35!
- Integral air vent valve and partially enclosed impeller design allows you to prime the pump in seconds – no more frustrating air locked pumps!
- Stainless steel head rotates 360 degrees to fit in virtually any installation
- Large stable base with protective rubber feet keeps the pump from tipping – a $25 retail value included!
- Convenient power switch on the base
- Includes a 10ft long cord with plug (120V)
- Base acts as a cord wrap for convenient storage
- Assembled in USA from USA and imported components
- Patent pending
RipTide™ is the last homebrew pump you’ll need!
This deal requires a two transaction work-around…
Transaction #1: Purchase a $200 gift card for $176. From Brewer Dude: “We deliver our gift card claim code instantly with your order confirmation email. Meaning in a last minute situation you can print that card onto your own design, include in a holiday card or create your own unique way to present the gift to another.
Transaction #2: Use the gift card code (emailed instantly after the first transaction) to purchase the Blichmann’s Riptide Pump at Brewer Dude – Your net cost will be $176 and you’ll have 1 cent remaining on the gift card.
More: Recent Great Deals
More: Recent Great Deals