From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The First Kegerator Designed For Homebrewers
- Ships Via Truck Freight For FREE to the lower 48 states
- Now Certified For Commercial Use
- Optional Mark III C02 Regulator at a savings over separate purchase prices
KegLand Series 4 Kegerators are the only kegerators designed specifically for the home brewer. They feature Intertap solid stainless forward seal faucets, a tower cooling fan with a front panel on and off switch, an interior glass holder to keep chilled glasses handy, and a wide range thermostat adjustable from 26° to 82° F. (ambient temperature permitting).
Intertap forward seal faucets come standard, mounted on a brushed 304 stainless tower. Besides being of extremely high quality, these are the only beer faucets that can be easily converted to a growler filler or stout faucet by just unscrewing the spout. You can choose between standard forward seal Intertap Faucets made of solid stanless steel, or flow control Intertap Faucets made from solid stainless steel. Pick standard faucets if you mostly drink home brew, pick flow control is you use commercial kegs, which are more likely to vary in carbonation when first tapped (flow control can help stop a just transported keg from foaming).
Cold does not rise. You will find that a beer tower elevated above a refrigerator will always remain warmer than the refrigerator, resulting in initial pours from the kegerator that are warm and foamy, followed by colder pours once you have dispensed a beer or two. At home this is a real problem, unless you pour beers in quick succession. The KegLand Series 4 is the only kegerator to include a tower cooling fan as standard equipment, and also feature a fan on/off switch on the front digital control panel. This way, to save energy and minimize fan noise, you can leave the tower cooling fan off except at times when you are dispensing beer.
When it is time to pour a glass, the Series 4 includes a handy glass holder inside to keep your beer glasses chilled. Just open the door and grab an ice cold glass and dispense. The glass holder holds both Belgian type stemmed glasses, and can also hold pint glasses. The glass holder can be removed, as it only allows you to have two 5 gallon and one 3 gallon or shorter keg inside at once.
The beauty of the Series 4 is the extended range thermostat included. Unlike kegerators with standard 30° to 50° temperature ranges, the Series 4 can be adjusted easily with the front panel digital display from 25° to 82° F, which means you can also use your kegerator as a fermentation chamber for ales in summer, a small refrigerator for food items, or even a wine cellar, as long as the temperature outside the kegerator is warmer than your thermostat setting (the unit does not heat). The Series 4 is easily convertible to a small refrigerator, and features an insulated plug to cover the tower hole, and a screw plug to seal the back gas line hole. In addition, a removable refrigerator shelf is included, and the drip tray and railing can both be removed for a smooth top. The door hinge is reversable.
Series 4 Triple Tap SS Includes:
- Your choice of 1, 2, or 3 Faucet Brushed Stainless Faucet Towers
- All Stainless Intertap Faucets are standard with your choice of standard or Flow Control
- Built in Tower Cooling Fan with on off switch on front panel
- CO2 Cylinder Bracket Holder (needed C02 bottle not included)
- Removeable Glass holder to keep your beer glasses chilled inside
- Beer and Gas Line with hose clamps
- Intertap Multi Tool
- Removeable Castor Wheels
- Chrome Guard Rail
- Drip Tray
The only additional parts you require are the gas cylinder, C02 Regulator, kegs and connectors to attach to your kegs (depending on which kegs you are using).
Series 4 Kegerator Specs:
- Temperature range 26° F to 82° F (ambient temperature permitting)
- R600 Refrigerant and a powerful compressor that can go down to 26° F.
- The fridge is approximately 5.8 cubic feet in interior volume.
- 24” Wide Overall (interior dimensions 20¼” wide)
- 30” Deep Overall with cylinder mount attached, 25½” deep without cylinder (interior with door closed 18″ deep)
- 52” Height of the entire unit with tower and faucet handles and castors
- 49¾” Height of the entire unit with tower and faucet handles without castors
- 35¾” Height of the fridge part (including castor wheels but excluding the height of guard rail, drip tray or tower)
- 33” Height of the fridge part (excluding castor wheels and the height of guard rail, drip tray and tower)