Adventures in Homebrewing Keg Sale
Adventures in Homebrewing has a keg sale going on right now. Some great deals can be had.
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $54.98
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $199, $49.75 each
- Pin Lock Keg (Used) – 5 gallon < shipping sweet spot (for me, will vary based on location) is 3 of these kegs. This beats the delivered cost per keg of 1,2 and 4 kegs.
- Set of Four 5 Gallon Kegs, Pin Lock (Used)
- 5 Gallon Single Handle Cornelius Keg, Ball Lock <<< Availability of these is touch and go, connect with us and we’ll let you know when they’re in stock
- Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) <<< Availability of these is touch and go, connect with us and we’ll let you know when they’re in stock
Save on Shipping – Shipping Sweet Spot Estimations…
For these kegs, shipping is calculated based on where you live. Here’s what I’m seeing…
- 1 keg – $14.58, $14.58 per keg shipping – $65.56 per keg shipped
- 2 kegs – $18.27, $9.14 per keg shipping – $64.12 per keg shipped
- 3 kegs, $20.32, $6.77 per keg shipping – $61.75 per keg shipped
- 4 kegs (4 x singles) – $22.29, $5.57 per keg shipping – $60.55 per keg shipped
- 4 kegs (4 pack) – $40.20, $10.05 per keg shipping – $59.80 per keg shipped
- 5 kegs – $40.20…. $8.04 per keg (per keg shipping costs go up!) – $63.20 per keg shipped
These costs are for me for ball lock offerings. Costs should be similar for all other offerings as well. This will vary based on location.
- New 5 Gallon Kegs – Review
- New Kegs, Smaller Sizes – 1.75, 2.5, 3.0 – Review
- — More… All Kegs
- — Kegging Systems
Free shipping offers apply to addresses in the contiguous US
Keg Pricing Commentary…
It’s a fact… keg prices have been going up. The AEB issue I have previously mentioned is one, but I could give you example after example. Some more examples New 5 Gallon Kegs at AIH have gone up drastically in the past year. Pin lock prices have skyrocketed. This Pin Lock offering had been selling for $45 before it nearly doubled to $85.
If you’re in need of kegs or will be in the near future, I think now is the time to buy.
Pin Lock Keg Pricing Commentary:
There’s been a real reversal in used keg pricing. For example, see MoreBeer’s Pin Lock Offering. I’m guessing this is related to availability. New pin lock kegs are not coming into the homebrewing market and we’ve finally hit an availability wall. Along those lines, this is the best deal I’m aware of for a pin lock keg. If you’re a devoted pin lock user, now is the time to pick some up.
Hands on Review – AIH’s Brand New Kegs
Upgrade to EPDM O-Rings
Rebuild Your Kegs
Are Used Kegs Running Out?
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources!
- The Most Difficult Spot to Check for CO2 Leaks
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection! – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N?
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line? Diagnosing and Fixing Kegerator Foam Problems
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Keg Carbonate? Fixing Draft Beer Carbonation Problems
- What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – concepts, applications and models
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:aihkegsale tag:itsapageaih