Omega Labs includes 150 billion cells (50% more yeast vs a more typical 100 billion cell homebrew pitch). They also have some interesting strains including an “Ale strain isolated from a famous double IPA brewed in Vermont”. We’re probably talking about the “Conan” strain used in the Alchemists’s to make Heady Topper.
- I’ve been keeping a close eye on AIH’s Omega Yeast Lab Selection. A couple observations…
- They’ve added a good number of new strains recently
- They’ve also recently been sold out of nearly all Omega Yeast Labs offerings. As of this posting, several are just back in stock. I would suggest that this means they’ve just received a shipment.
- Select strains are on sale for just $5.99. That’s a 33% discount.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more with a few exclusions.
- Why you’re at it… AIH is discounting season beers by 20%… 20% Off Seasonal All Grain Kits | 20% Off Seasonal Extract Kits
- An easy filler item, if you’re for help to qualify for free shipping… 4 lbs of PBW (a good deal at $23.99)
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit the product page. Check the product page for current price, description and availability
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds