Adventures in Homebrewing has a keg sale going on right now. Some great deals can be had.
Stacking Deal… Get Free Gift Card!
- As of this posting, Adventures in Homebrewing is giving you 300 additional bonus points for every 100 you spend on qualifying merchandise. This stacks with many sale items and is a de facto discount on nearly everything.
- A $100 purchase would early you 100 points. 100 + 300 = 400. That equates to a $20 gift card to use toward your next purchase.
- You must be logged in to earn points. If you don’t have an account you can create one at checkout. More about AIH’s Rewards Program.
- Make sure product pages say… “xxx points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.
This deal stacks with all the keg deals listed below. Normally new kegs are excluded from promotions but this one is an exception. Spend $100 or more on kegs (or any other qualifying item) and you’ll earn a free $20 gift card.
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180 + FREE Shipping
- 5 Gallon Ball Lock Kegs… $27.29 – Fix It! – availability of these is sporadic. Check product page to see if they’re still available.
- Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) – $49.99 – These are tough to find in stock at all and usually more expensive than their 5 gallon counterparts. This is a great deal for these kegs.
- — More… All Kegs < sorts to show deals first
- — Kegging Systems
New Keg Deals
- AIH New 5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock – on sale for $80 + Review
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $80
- AIH New Double Rubber Handle 2.5 Gal Keg – on sale for $80
- AIH New 1.75 Gallon Ball Lock Keg – on sale for $80 + free shipping
- AMCYL Brand Ball Locks – on sale for $75
Hands on Review – AIH’s Brand New Kegs!
Rebuild Your Kegs
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Going on Now: Amazon Prime Day!
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. tag:kp rp:aihkegsale tag:itsapageaih