Adventures in Homebrewing has a keg sale going on right now. Some great deals can be had.
Keg Deals at Adventures in Homebrewing:
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping
- 5 Gallon Single Handle Cornelius Keg, Ball Lock – $31.99!
Save 20% On Pin Lock Kegs…
- Save Another 20%. Adventures in Homebrewing has a limited time 20% off sale going on. for qualifying orders of $135 or more.
- Stacking Deals: Promo Eligible Items
These Pin Lock offerings qualify for the 20% off. Use promo code AMAZING20 with a qualifying $135 order
- Set of Four 5 Gallon Kegs, Pin Lock (Used) – although these aren’t currently on sale, they’re the best pin lock deal I’m aware of
- Pin Lock Keg (Used) – 5 gallon – a little more expensive than the four pack, but still one of the better deals out there.
Pin Lock Keg Pricing Commentary…
There’s been a real reversal in used keg pricing. For example, see MoreBeer’s Pin Lock Offering. I’m guessing this is related to availability. New pin lock kegs are not coming into the homebrewing market and we’ve finally hit an availability wall. Along those lines, this is the best deal I’m aware of for a pin lock keg. If you’re a devoted pin lock user, now is the time to pick some up.
- New 5 Gallon Kegs – Review
- New Kegs, Smaller Sizes – 1.75, 2.5, 3.0 – Review
- — More… All Kegs
- — Kegging Systems
Free shipping offers apply to addresses in the contiguous US
Keg Pricing Commentary…
It’s a fact… keg prices have been going up. The AEB issue I have previously mentioned is one, but I could give you example after example. Some more examples New 5 Gallon Kegs at AIH have gone up drastically in the past year. Pin lock prices have skyrocketed. This Pin Lock offering had been selling for $45 before it nearly doubled to $85.
If you’re in need of kegs or will be in the near future, I think now is the time to buy.
Hands on Review – AIH’s Brand New Kegs
Upgrade to EPDM O-Rings
Rebuild Your Kegs
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaner
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:aihkegsale tag:itsapageaih