Adventures in Homebrewing has a keg sale going on right now. Some great deals can be had.
Keg Deals at Adventures in Homebrewing:
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping
- 5 Gallon Single Handle Cornelius Keg, Ball Lock – $39.99
+ 20% Off One Item, See Note…
- Adventures in Homebrewing is discounting any single item by 20%.
- Some restrictions apply, order must use coupon code FERMENT must be applied to cart at checkout.
- The highest price qualified item will automatically receive the discount in the cart when the code is applied.
- Stacks With Free Shipping: Adventures in Homebrewing is offering free shipping on most orders of $55 or more to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Need a Filler to get to $55? Sale Items – sorted low to high AND sorted most popular first, Yeast, Cleaning/Sanitizing Supplies, Save 20% on Seasonal Kits – All Grain & Extract
- Stacking Deals: Promo Eligible Items
20% Off Any Single Item at Adventures in Homebrewing! – remember promo code FERMENT
NOTE: In order for this to work, you need to add something from this page first. This is the lowest priced item. That enables the promo to be applied to kegs. If you want more than one keg at this price, the four pack counts as a single item.
Free shipping offer applies to addresses in the contiguous US
Keg Pricing Commentary…
It’s a fact… keg prices have been going up. The AEB issue I highlighted is one, but I could give you example after example. Some more examples New 5 Gallon Kegs at AIH have gone up drastically in the past year. Pin lock prices have skyrocketed. This Pin Lock offering had been selling for $45 before it nearly doubled to $85.
If you’re in need of kegs or will be in the near future, I think now is the time to buy.
Hands on Review – AIH’s Brand New Kegs
Upgrade to EPDM O-Rings
Rebuild Your Kegs
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:aihkegsale tag:itsapageaih tag:aihperoff