The Tapcooler can connect directly to your compatible forward sealing faucet (Ultratap, Vent-Matic, Perlick 600 series and Intertap – Review) and allows you to easily counter fill bottles directly from the tap!
Learn More about the Tapcooler! Hands on Review: Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler for Forward Sealing Faucets!
Check out the Complete Tapcooler Lineup at Great Fermentations
Win a Free Tapcooler!
Great Fermentations loves Homebrew Finds Readers. Along those lines they are giving one lucky reader a free Tapcooler!
Entering the Giveaway:
- Subscribe to Homebrew Finds email newsletter – If you’re an active subscriber… You’re already entered to win by this mechanism! We value our subscribers!
- Join our Facebook Discussion Group – this members only group is a place to talk to other HBF Readers! Ask questions, answer questions and more. Join us! If you’re already a member of this group… you’re already entered to win by this mechanism.
- Like of our Facebook page – Email Us and let us know you’re a follower. Use the exact subject line “We’re Connected On Facebook!” (with or without quotes) so that we can track your entry. Only entries that have this exact subject line can be counted.
- Re-Tweet – this tweet – available to public accounts only. See note #4 below.
Using these mechanisms you can gain up to four entries in this contest.
Official Rules, Terms and Eligibility Requirements:
- You must be 21 or older to enter this contest.
- This giveaway is open to residents of the US.
- Shipping to addresses in the contiguous US is also free. Winner will receive prize directly from Great Fermentations.
- Only re-tweets from public Twitter accounts are allowed for this contest. The tool we are using to track re-tweets can only count re-tweets from public accounts. If your Twitter account is set to protected, please choose a different entry mechanism.
- Do not re-tweet the contest entry tweet multiple times. Doing so shall make you ineligible to win.
- Do not create multiple Twitter handles for the purposes of entering this contest. Doing so shall make you ineligible to win.
- Do not create multiple Facebook accounts for the purposes of entering this contest. Doing so shall make you ineligible to win.
- If you like our Facebook Page as a means of entry into this contest, your email to us is the mechanism we use to count your entry.
- By entering this contest, you agree to completely release Facebook from any liability associated with this promotion. Facebook in no way sponsors, endorses or administers this giveaway. This giveaway is in no way associated with Facebook.
- If your entry is drawn, you will be contacted by email, Facebook DM or Twitter (depending on your entry mechanism) to notify you of your win. You have about 24 hours from the time this notification is sent to respond and acknowledge your win. Required response date and time deadline will be included in our message to you. If you don’t respond by that deadline, we’ll draw another winner. We are not responsible for lost messages.
- Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM Central Time on August 10, 2020. Winner will be drawn on or around August 11, 2020 and will be announced as soon as possible after we have a confirmed winner.
- Winners will be announced, via an edit to this post, after acknowledgement is received. To preserve readers privacy, we’ll only share first name or initials.
- All subsequent posts or updates regarding this contest will redirect to the original giveaway announcement.
- Homebrew Finds reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that changes are made, we will immediately publish updated terms and conditions on the original giveaway announcement. If this occurs a note will be added explaining the change.
- Void where prohibited.
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!