A hands on review of hand made Portland Growler Company Growlers. Here’s a closer look and some thoughts.
Each growler has this indentation mean for the swing top closure to go down into. I have found that it will close successfully even when this is not lined up. I’m guessing it’s best to go ahead and line it up though.
Here’s the Sprocket in Matte Black.
A look behind the scenes of the Portland Growler Company. These are hand made by real people in Portland, Oregon.
These growlers are hand made, functional works of art. They look great and function well. I’m glad to have these in my growler collection.
A variety of Portland Growler Company Growlers are available via uncommongoods…
Visit Portland Growler Company
Recent Great Deals [more]:
- 400 lb Capacity Gorilla Cart [Brew Day and Beyond] – $52.87 + Free Shippin…
- Dual Scale Refractometer with ATC – $19.99 + Free Prime Ship
- Wort Aeration System – $28.99, Limited Availability
- Ends Today: FREE Nucleated Pint Glass Set – with William’s Brewing O…
- 15% Off All Homebrew Gear at ProFlow Dynamics