Update: Because of customer service and supply issues, I have removed links in this post. Check out our Growler Category for more finds.
Recent Growler Finds:
Recent Great Deals:
What kind of pressures do growlers typically withstand? I think that’s a good question. It seems the answer is that they regularly hold a fair bit of pressure.
Steve, the mastermind behind the GrowlerSaver, recently did some work to help figure that out.
- Made a cap with a pressure gauge.
- Had a growler filled at Whole Foods.
- Asked the person filling the growler to use the modified pressure gauge cap instead of a standard cap.
- The growler was 9 PSI at around 38 degrees F.
- As the temperature increased so did the pressure.
- By the time the temperature rose to around 55 degrees F, the pressure had climbed to 25+ PSI.
Check out the full write up – Important Update Regarding Growler Pressure