Two Way Ball Lock Post Manifold
TSTabc 2 Way Gas Distribution Co2 Distributor Manifold With Ball Lock Disconnect post,co2 Splitter for Homebrew Beer Making Brewing TooMore Info
- Gas Ball Lock inlet and Gas Ball Lock outlets.
- Gas Manifold, Machined from a single piece of aluminum with built-in check valve protects your shunt and prevents gas backflow.
- Designed with a 2-point screw hole on the top for easy installation to other equipment.
- The distributor allows you to split the gas supply into multiple lines. Each line has its own shutoff valve. Chrome Plated valves with spring loaded Ball check valve. Run with 2 lines from one CO2 source.
- The most important,Unlike the Barb Gas Distribution,Ours can be used in low pressure!!!You can use it more widely.
Also Consider: Stainless Steel Jumpers from Valuebrew those allow you to clean multiple ball lock keg lines at the same time.
TSTabc 2 Way Gas Distribution Co2 Distributor Manifold With Ball Lock Disconnect post,co2 Splitter for Homebrew Beer Making Brewing Tool(2 way), Sliver – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
Our Line Cleaning Builds:
- Build A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Mark II Keg and Carboy Cleaner Draft Line Cleaning Pump Conversion
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources