This setup from cornykeg.com gets you…
- Ball lock connector set which includes (1) gas connector and (1) liquid connector.
- Each of a 3′ gas and 5′ liquid piece of 1/4″ i.d. clear tubing.
- (4) Stainless steel clamps to secure the tubing.
- Picnic Faucet to dispense your favorite homebrew.
- Pepsi 5 gallon Cornelius keg.
This combo is selling for just $65.95. You’ll need a CO2 tank and regulator. A CO2 tank is great to purchase locally anyway. You’ll save shipping charges and odds are good you’ll need to swap it out immediately anyway. It doesn’t make any sense (at least to me) to buy a shiny new CO2 tank, pay to have it shipped, only to swap it out for a used one anyway.
Rebuild Your Kegs!
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.