304 stainless steel Cornelius Keg Lid with 1.5″ Tri-clamp Ferrule,NEW Corny Beer Keg Lid 60PSI PRV Food Grade Dry HopperMore Info
- Corny Beer Keg Lid with 1.5" Tri-clamp Ferrule.
- 1.5"TC ferrule is widely used in the homebrew products. You can find many fastic products with 1.5"TC ferrule connection.
- Our corny beer keg lid with 1.5 inch ferrule is a great addition for the corny beer kegs.
- More Sturdy: Made of 304 stainless steel.
- Easy to Install & Use: Large handle makes installation easier; labor-saving design of safety relief valve, no need to keep lifting when deflated, just lift once and rotate 90° to continuously deflate.
Note from HBF: One difference between Pin Lock and Ball Lock kegs is the type of lids that come with each. Ball Locks, generally, have a manual PRV valve, while Pin Locks do not. Ball Lock style lids are, in my opinion, superior because the manual PRV allows you to easily vent your keg as needed. The good news is that, for standard kegs, the lids are the same size and can be interchanged. That means you can use a Ball Lock style lid in a Pin Lock Keg.
- See: What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Related Resource Post: Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
304 stainless steel Cornelius Keg Lid with 1.5″ Tri-clamp Ferrule,NEW Corny Beer Keg Lid 60PSI PRV Food Grade Dry Hopper – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources