Just Back in Stock!
By my count these been out of stock for months. The last time I saw them available was back in around May or June. If history repeats itself, these could sell out quickly. My suggestion is to order sooner rather than later.
- Kegs – 4 Pack KEG430A – $279.99, $70 each + free shipping – Hands on Review – This offering is featured in Our Keg Rebuild Post
- Used Corny Keg Ball Lock 5 gal. – Pressure Tested KEG423 – $79.99 + free shipping
- Used 5 Gal. Pin Lock Kegs KEG432
- Pin Lock Cornelius Keg – Without Gaskets Replaced (Pin Lock) KEG433
Sold Out – We keep a close eye on stock levels for these kegs. Connect with us and we’ll let you know when they’re back.
- Rebuilt Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG420 – $69.99 + free shipping to addresses in the contiguous US.
- Used Corny Keg – Ball Lock 5 gal. KEG430 – $54.99 + free ship eligible – Hands on Review – This offering is featured in Our Keg Rebuild Post
New Kegs at MoreBeer…
- Kegland New 5 Gallon Ball Lock Corny Keg KEG415 – Hands on Review
- Italian Made AEB Ball Locks! – Hands on Review
- Corny Keg – NEW (2.5 gallon) KEG419 – AEB Review
- KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG685
- Cornelius Keg | Ball Lock Keg | 5 Gallon | Dual Handle | KOMOS® KEG424 << recently announced, one of the best new keg deals available
New Keg Quick PIck:
This recently released keg is selling for under $100 and includes free shipping to many US addresses. As of this update, I think this is the best generally available new keg deal on the market.
- KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG685 – Sold Out – We keep a close eye on stock levels for these kegs. Connect with us and we’ll let you know when they’re back.
What’s Going On With Keg Prices and Availability?
I have an article on this that explains this in detail and details our situation as it has unfolded. The short answer is… bulk availability of used kegs has become a thing of the past. I could provided you with a lot of reasoning behind that, but one illustration I can give you is that AIH has COMPLETELY REMOVED pages for their used ball lock offerings both singles and four packs. Over the years, these offerings had been some of the most reliable and have often been the best deal around.
$30 kegs are gone. Even if a large cache of used kegs are found in I don’t think we’re going to even come close to the prices we saw 10 years ago. Why would someone sell kegs for $30 or $40 when $80 or $90 is the going rate?
Announcing KOMOS Dual Handle Ball Locks…
Cornelius Keg | Ball Lock Keg | 5 Gallon | Dual Handle | KOMOS® from MoreBeer!
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- New ball lock keg—no need to clean out an old, used Coke or Pepsi soda keg
- Dual rubber handles make it easy to grip, lift, and move the keg when full
- Rubber base is less likely to damage flooring in your home or kegerator
- Made from 304 stainless steel, robotically welded
- NSF approved
Brand new corny-style ball lock keg with molded rubber base and dual-handle tops. The handles are comfortable to grip, making the keg easier to handle when full. The rubber bottom allows for stacking, won’t scuff your floor, and is less likely to damage tile or crack the plastic lining inside your kegerator. High-quality 304 stainless steel construction. These kegs are NSF-approved, robotically welded, and manufactured in an ISO 9001-certified facility.
130 PSI Operating Pressure
5 Gallon (19 L) Capacity
304 Stainless Steel
Height: 25.25 in.
Diameter: 8.75 in.
As of this post they’re back in stock and still at the introductory price of just $99.99. Considering shipping is also free to many US addresses, this is a bargain.
I’m confident pricing on these will go up as the single handle version is $50 MORE. Single handle kegs are typically cheaper than double handle kegs so I could see this keg going up above $149.99.
I believe it’s the best new keg deal going on right now.
Hands on Review – MoreBeer’s Used Ball Lock Kegs
Rebuild Your Kegs
Reviews: MoreBeer’s Torpedo Kegs
- Hands on Review: Torpedo Ball Lock Kegs from MoreBeer
- Hands on Review: Torpedo 10 Gallon Ball Lock Homebrew Kegs
Our Curated List of Keg Deals!
Our Top Draft Resources!
- The Most Difficult Spot to Check for CO2 Leaks
- Keg O-Ring Materials Selection! – EPDM, Silicone and Buna-N?
- Why Do I Have Bubbles in My Beer Line? Diagnosing and Fixing Kegerator Foam Problems
- Five Benefits of Using Corny Kegs As Fermenters
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Keg Carbonate? Fixing Draft Beer Carbonation Problems
- What Does a Flow Control Faucet Do?
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew on Any Kegerator & Convert Commercial Kegerator to Homebrew
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Universal Poppets Tips and Tricks!
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump!
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Building a Simple Ball Lock Draft Line Flushing Setup
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – concepts, applications and models
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. rp:b3kegsale tag:itsapageb3