Ferroday Stainless Steel Draft Beer FaucetMore Info
- [Flow Control Beer Faucet for 2.25" Wall]: Draft beer tap with flow control switch, easier to use. The shank is G 5/8 thread, 4 inches length shank with nuts for 2.25 inches thick walls.
- [Durable Material]: Made of chrome plated brass body, Stainless steel core, not only beautiful but also durable;
- [Less Foam]: longer spout and smooth interior makes less foam when dispensing; Stainless Steel Core is absolutely no taint of the flavor.
- [Long Shank Beer Faucet with Nuts]: Long enough to install on your fridge or wall, suitable for bars, hotels, restaurants, and home brew applications.
- [Package & Quality]: 1 * Long Shank Adjustable Faucet. We are committed to offer you high quality product as well as superior service! Please feel free to tell if any problem, we would help with all our hearts. Lifetime technical support.
2/12 3 PM Central: This combo is selling for just $33.99. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
FERRODAY Long Shank Adjustable Faucet Brass Body Stainless Steel Core Draft Beer Faucet No-Rust Plated Beer Faucet for Kegerator Adjustable Beer Tap for Homebrew 5/16 Barbed Fitting Beer Tap – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Why Use a Longer Shank? Generally speaking, a Longer Shank = Less Foam”. A longer shank means… a colder faucet. More mass inside your kegerator or keezer keeps your faucet colder and reduces foam. More Info: Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
Our Top Draft Resources This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!