3M 08008 Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive Tube – 5 oz.More Info
- BONDS weatherstripping, headliners, gaskets and more
- FORMS FLEXIBLE; waterproof bond that resists vibration
- EASY TO BRUSH and spread right from the tube; saving time
- RESISTS oils, solvents, detergents and temperature changes for permanent repairs
- BONDS to a range of surfaces including vinyl, metal, fabrics and rubber
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B00063X38M
This adhesive has been used by some to repair loose homebrew keg handles and bases. A loose corny keg handle or base can be an annoyance. If your keg is in otherwise good shape, it may make sense to repair a loose handle or base.
- See: Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases
- What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “keg” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
3M Black Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive, 08008, 5 fl oz – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Get a Deal on a Loose Handle Keg? Loose handles and bases… can happen on their own. You can also periodically pick these up for sale. Typically, when retailers make these available, they’re one of the better keg deals available. Two places to check for availability – Austin Homebrew Supply and Adventures in Homebrewing
Other Problems? Fix It!
- Keg Repair Part #s – o-rings, poppets, lids, oversize gaskets for fixing leaky lids and more
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks – find and fix CO2 leaks
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Kegerator Tips & Gear – equipment, reviews and resource posts for putting together your kegerator, upgrading your kegerator and keeping it in top shop
- Recent Keg Finds – dynamically updated list of recent deals
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Our Top Draft Resources