3M Super Weatherstrip Adhesive [Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases]
3M Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive, 08001, Yellow, 5 oz TubeMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Bonds weather stripping, headliners, gaskets and more
- Forms flexible, waterproof bond that resists vibration
- Easy to brush and spread right from the tube, saving time
- Resists oils, solvents, detergents and temperature changes for permanent repairs
- Bonds to a range of surfaces including vinyl, metal, fabrics and rubber
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Note from HBF: This adhesive has been used by some to repair loose homebrew keg handles and bases. A loose corny keg handle or base can be an annoyance. If your keg is in otherwise good shape, it may make sense to repair a loose handle or base. See: Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “keg” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Deals on Loose Handle Kegs: It’s worth noting that buying a loose handle keg can be a great way to get a deal. Adventures in Homebrewing periodically offers these kegs at a discount – search AIH for “loose” – availability of these kegs can be touch and go due to limited quantities and generally high demand
3M Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive, 08001, Yellow, 5 oz Tube – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Other Problems? Fix It!
- Keg Repair Part #s – o-rings, poppets, lids, oversize gaskets for fixing leaky lids and more
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks – find and fix CO2 leaks
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Kegerator Tips & Gear – equipment, reviews and resource posts for putting together your kegerator, upgrading your kegerator and keeping it in top shop
- Recent Keg Finds – dynamically updated list of recent deals
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources