3M Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive, 08001, Yellow, 5 oz Tube
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Adhesive stays permanently flexible and rubbery, never dries out or becomes hard
- Easy to brush and spread
- Extremely fast-drying
- Exceptional bonding strength
Note from HBF: This adhesive has been used by some to repair loose homebrew keg handles and bases. A loose corny keg handle or base can be an annoyance. If your keg is in otherwise good shape, it may make sense to repair a loose handle or base. See: Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases
5/22/20 3 AM Central: This is selling for $5.13. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. Prices, shipping and availability can change quickly. Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this post was published; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
3M Super Weatherstrip and Gasket Adhesive, 08001, Yellow, 5 oz Tube – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Other Problems? Fix It!
- Keg Repair Part #s – o-rings, poppets, lids, oversize gaskets for fixing leaky lids and more
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks – find and fix CO2 leaks
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Kegerator Tips & Gear – equipment, reviews and resource posts for putting together your kegerator, upgrading your kegerator and keeping it in top shop
- Recent Keg Finds – dynamically updated list of recent deals
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.