via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 1,600 Watt Stainless Steel Heating Element – $31.99 + Free Ship Eligible
- New Video Course: Brewing Juicy Bits NE Style IPAs with Weldwerks
- Stainless Steel False Bottoms – from $23.14
- Three x 5 Gallon Pin Lock Homebrew Kegs – $89.99, $30 each w/Stacking Deal…
- Use a Wallpaper Prep Tray for Cleaning, Sanitizing and Storage of Longer Brewing…
- 1 lb Warrior Pellet Hops – $16.99 via the Hop Market + Free Ship Eligible
- Pin Lock Keg Poppet Valve Depressor – $1.95 + What’s the Difference …