Pictured: Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- I use a wallpaper try to clean and sanitize longer items like racking canes, auto-siphons, spoons, tubing and beverage out dip tubes. It works great.
- These also work well for storing longer items. If you’re going to store things in these, I would recommend stacking a couple together to give them some extra strength.
- Another similar option are planter boxes. They are generally sturdier than wallpaper prep trays and they’re about the same length. Since you can get away with one your total cost may end up being less.
- Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “wallpaper prep tray”
- Bloem 20-52430 Fiskars TerraBox Planter, Thyme Green, 30″ – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “planter box” – consider total length when deciding
- Related Top Post: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines – Using Star San In a Spray Bottle
- Related Top Post: Bus Tubs for Brew Day – Save Time and Effort
- Related Categories: Cleaning, Sanitation, Storage
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- SOG MacV Tool SM1001 – 12 in 1 Multi-Tool with Bottle Opener – $6.90…
- SIX All Grain Kit Deals via Keg Connection + HBF Readers Save More
- IRIS Airtight Storage Container, 69 Quart, Translucent Sides & Wheels [~80 …
- Announcing: MoreBeer Hard Seltzer Kits! – from $19.99
- “EBM Sizzler” – Bottle Opener and Resealer – $7 + free p…
- Oxygen Injection System – $35.27 + free shipping
- THREE x 16 Oz Chemical Resistant Heavy Duty Bottle & Sprayer by Chemical Gu…
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
toppost:wptray rp:tips#32 tag:tpr