Pictured: Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- I use a wallpaper try to clean and sanitize longer items like racking canes, auto-siphons, spoons, tubing and beverage out dip tubes. It works great.
- These also work well for storing longer items. If you’re going to store things in these, I would recommend stacking a couple together to give them some extra strength.
- Another similar option are planter boxes. They are generally sturdier than wallpaper prep trays and they’re about the same length. Since you can get away with one your total cost may end up being less.
- Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “wallpaper prep tray”
- Bloem 20-52430 Fiskars TerraBox Planter, Thyme Green, 30″ – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “planter box” – consider total length when deciding
- Related Top Post: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines – Using Star San In a Spray Bottle
- Related Top Post: Bus Tubs for Brew Day – Save Time and Effort
- Related Categories: Cleaning, Sanitation, Storage
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 10 Cornelius Keg Lid O-Rings – ball lock and pin lock homebrew keg gaskets…
- 2 x ULAB Scientific Glass Beaker Set – 1,000 mL + 2,000 mL – $18.99 …
- 35% Off Malt Extract at Label Peelers
- Convert a Pin Lock Keg to a Ball Lock Keg – Ball Lock Posts & Poppets…
- 80 Quart Stainless Steel Kettle + Basket…. $66.99 + free shipping
- Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Digital Temp Controller – $29.74 + free shippin…
- Last Call, Selection Changing: MoreBeer’s Brown Porter – All Grain &…
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
toppost:wptray rp:tips#32 tag:tpr