Pictured: Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- I use a wallpaper try to clean and sanitize longer items like racking canes, auto-siphons, spoons, tubing and beverage out dip tubes. It works great.
- These also work well for storing longer items. If you’re going to store things in these, I would recommend stacking a couple together to give them some extra strength.
- Another similar option are planter boxes. They are generally sturdier than wallpaper prep trays and they’re about the same length. Since you can get away with one your total cost may end up being less.
- Zinsser 98030 30-Inch Wallpaper Prep Tray – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “wallpaper prep tray”
- Bloem 20-52430 Fiskars TerraBox Planter, Thyme Green, 30″ – via Amazon
- Search Amazon for “planter box” – consider total length when deciding
- Related Top Post: Star San Tips, Tricks and Guidelines – Using Star San In a Spray Bottle
- Related Top Post: Bus Tubs for Brew Day – Save Time and Effort
- Related Categories: Cleaning, Sanitation, Storage
Five Star recommends limited contact time with ALL plastics. See: Star San Tips – Materials Compatibility + Do Not Soak
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. toppost:wptray rp:tips#32 tag:tpr