Bus Tubs for Brew Day – A Rubbermaid Commercial Products Bus Tub/Utility Box with a Rubbermaid Commercial High Temp Pitcher and my Brew Day Whisk
I use two commercial bus tubs on brew day and beyond and find them invaluable. They’re well made, versatile and help me save time and frustration.
- I use these to cart around gear and ingredients – saving trips back and forth.
- As brew day starts, I’ll keep a dry/clean bus tub and a wet/needs to be cleaned bus tub. Having two helps me keep clean things clean. That means less unnecessary cleaning.
- If I’m using my pump, I’ll keep one below that. It catches drips and also offers a place to store wet items such as stirring spoons, mash paddles, my mash stirring whisk and my equally invaluable 1 gallon pitchers.
- The ridges on the bottom make these a great place to drain and dry just cleaned gear.
- When these are unused, they stack together to save space and offer a nice place to store brew day items.
- Another potential use: ice down your favorite beverages for get-togethers.
Rubbermaid Commercial Products FG335100GRAY Standard Bus/Utility Box, 7.125 Gal, Gray – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “brew” – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Related: Four Easy Upgrades for Brew Day
More: Our Last Fifty Finds!
This is a Top Post! See: All Top Posts – toppost:bustubs tag:tpr rs:2