2.5 Gallon Amcyl Keg New Ball Lock Single HandleMore Info
- 8.5" diameter by 14.75" tall
- Integrated pull ring relief built into the lid for easy depressurization
- 304 stainless steel with single steel handle and rubber boot bottom
- Ball Lock style connections, NSF approved
Why this size is great: These kegs are great for splitting batches, small batch brewers, doing one-off beers from split from a 5 gallon batch… or for easily serving on the go. Purge with CO2, fill from your tap and place in ice in a 5 gallon bucket…. whammo! You can also use these in conjunction with an inline secondary as a CO2 source for portable serving.
Check out my Hands on Review of AMCYL kegs – 5 gallon/double rubber handle version
2.5 Gallon Amcyl Keg New Ball Lock Single Handle – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
More 2.5 to 3 gallon keg options
- 2½ Gallon KegLand Kegs
- Corny Keg – 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG416
- Corny Keg – NEW (2.5 gallon) KEG419 – AEB Review
- AIH New 2.5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Torpedo Kegs KEG422
Our Top Draft Resources This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!