BrewKeg10 by WilliamsWarn from MoreBeer: “Ferment under pressure and serve 2.5 gallons of beer from the same vessel without ever transferring! The BrewKeg from WilliamsWarn is a unitank that allows you to ferment, carbonate and serve all in one vessel, saving you money on other equipment.
The BrewKeg lets you ferment up to 2.5 gallons of wort at up to 25 psi. Fermenting under pressure reduces esters allowing your beer to ferment at higher and more varied temperatures. The fermenter also includes a yeast collection ball so you can remove yeast and trub without having to rack to a seprate vessel. The BrewKegs all stainless steel construction and conical bottom make it perfect for extract, partial extract, and all-grain brewers.
The BrewKeg is also a great way to get started in homebrewing. We offer Williams Warn No Boil recipe kits you can add direcly to your BrewKeg, ferement and done. Its just that easy!”
- Made from stainless steel
- Conical base
- Extra large, easy to remove sediment ball
- 25 psi working pressure & built in relief valve
- Beer is carbonated perfectly at the end of fermentation
- Beer ready to enjoy sooner
- Eliminates kegging
- 2 Units will fit perfectly in our Keg King kegerators
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- BrewKeg Accessories and WilliamWarn No Boil kits available
As of this posting, this is available as a pre-sale for $449.99. Check MoreBeer for current price and availability.
More: Recent MoreBeer Finds