Brand new ball lock kegs, ISO 9001 Certified, NSF Certified, 5 Gallon Capacity and have double rubber handles. I like double rubber handle kegs. Double rubber handle kegs are easier to carry and you can flip them upside down to drain and dry. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter.
I have this great keg. Check out my Hands on Review
Check AIH for up to the minute price and availabilityOur Top Draft Resources
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Tips and Gear for your Kegerator
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Handling Kegerator Condensation
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: