via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Dr Meter pH Meter – Lightning Deal!
- Taprite Two Product Dual Pressure Kegerator CO2 Regulator – $88.99 + Free …
- Ends Soon: $4.99 Flat Rate Shipping at AIH – stacks with sale items
- 1,000 Watt Coil Water Heater – $9.89 + Free Shipping
- RSG-100ATC Dual Scale Refractometer w/ATC – $16.59 + 75 Cents Shipping
- Shirron Plate Chiller – $80.49 + Free Shipping
- 12″ Stainless Steel Boil Screen for Homebrew Kettle or Mash Tun – no…