via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- 10% Site Wide Sale at MoreBeer! – application ideas + huge savings on hops
- THREE x Used 5 Gallon Pin Lock Homebrew Kegs – $89, $29.67 Each… Bea…
- Hops from $8.08 per/lb! w/Hop Market & stacking site wide sale
- COOKAMP High Pressure 2 Burner Propane Stove – $84.50 + free shipping
- Great Western 2 Row Malt – 60 lbs for $60.97 – equivalent to $55.89 …
- Candi Syrup – $6.08/lb with Reader Deal!
- Lasko MyHeat 100 Ceramic Heater [Fermentation Temp] – $17.99 + free shippi…