via RiteBrew. This is a great deal for a four way manifold. 3/8″ Barb fittings. Each of the four runs has a ball valve with an integrated check valve. The check valve ensures that liquid doesn’t backflow from one line to another. It’s not common for beer to backfeed up a line, but it is certainly possible. I prefer barb fittings on CO2 lines as they don’t loosen over time. Even a small leak could mean an emptied CO2 tank.
Use to run multiple kegs off one CO2 tank.
843674 – 4-way Gas Distributor – $33.99
Check out RiteBrew’s lineup of manifolds. All have integrated check valves and either 5/16″ barbs (fits 1/4″ and 5/16″ ID tubing) or 1/4″ MFL connections. 2 to 8 way manifolds are available starting at just $19.49.
Related: Tips & Gear for Your Kegerator
Recent Great Deals [view more]:
- Malt from $54.50 per bag equivalent, mix and match + free shipping
- Get Bonus Rewards Points with Chapman Brew Equipment Purchase – up to $37.…
- 12 lbs of Michigan Made Wildflower Honey – $52.40, $4.37/lb
- 1 lb Gypsum – $5.56 + free prime ship
- Buy a Ss Brewtech CIP Keg Washer, Get ~$32.50 Rewards
- LD Carlson 4 Way CO2 Manifold [Serve Multiple Kegs] – $34, $8.50 per Trunk…
- Single Tap Jockey Box – Serve Your Homebrew On the Go – $144.17, Bes…