VEVOR CO2 Double Gauge Regulator, Small, SilverMore Info
- Adjustable Range: The pressure range of the gas meter is adjustable from 0 to 60 PSI, allowing you to freely adjust the intake pressure of carbon dioxide gas, thus controlling the foaming texture of beer and ensuring that the beer-making process and results meet your needs and expectations.
- Pressure Stability: The pressure relief valve autonomously adjusts the pressure to release at 65 PSI, preventing pressure relief under low pressure. This detail design ensures the quality and quantity of the brewed beer, without being affected by pressure issues.
- Leak-proof: The gas meter comes with gaskets and clamps, both of which help you secure the gas meter to the beer keg and prevent gas leakage. This design guarantees the stability and reliability of the gas meter.
- Versatile Compatibility: The carbon dioxide gas meter interface standard is CGA320, compatible with hose calibers of 8mm, making it compatible with various beer kegs. The installation is simple and quick, making your beer-making process more convenient.
- Backflow Prevention: The gas meter is equipped with a check valve to prevent beer from flowing back due to pressure issues. This design ensures a smoother and more stable beer-making process while also maintaining the cleanliness of the beer keg.
Why a two pressure regulator? A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served or if you want to have a utility line for purging kegs and such.
VEVOR CO2 Double Gauge Regulator – note that multiple variations may be available, as such a different version may show at this link
Our Top Draft Resources