Gas Manifold, 2 Way – Serve Multiple Kegs
CO2 ManifoldMore Info
- Individual shut off; no check valves as check valve is already built into the beer coupler; by not having the check valves, this eliminates check valve failure; gas manifolds with check valves are designed for soda systems - beer systems have a built-in check in the beer coupler which eliminates the need for the gas manifold check valve; if a check valve gas manifold is used, it is typically the major cause for beer system failure
- 2-way CO2 splitter for beer kegs/lines; used for maintaining carbonation and pressure for the dispensing of draft beer from keg to faucet; aluminum body; this manifold is the same product sold to breweries and commercial businesses
- Barbed fittings size:1/4” .
- Leak-checked and cleaned at manufacturer to ensure leak-free service and no oil residues
- Hose nipple and plug interchangeable for right or left service
Use to pressurize multiple kegs off one co2 regulator. Check valves stop beer or other liquids from back feeding into other lines or your regulator.
YaeBrew Gas Manifold, Beer Gas Distributor, Air Distributor CO2 Manifold – Splitter 1/4″ Barb Fittings (2 Way) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also: Kegerator Tips & Gear | Keg Repair Part #s | Recent Keg Finds
Our Top Draft Resources