FERRODAY Two System CO2 Regulator Kegerator Regulator Heavy-Duty Brass Body, Ball Valve, Silicone Cover, Individual Gauges for Outlet Pressure & Tank Pressure Regulator Easy Control of 2 Kinds of BeerMore Info
- 1. TWO-SYSTEM CO2 REGULATOR: The Ferroday CGA-320 Co2 Regulator is a Two system Kegerator Regulator that accurately regulates the 2 output pressures from the tank to beer kegs, and monitors the pressure in the CO2 tanks, then displays them on individual gauges for easy and clear read!
- 2. CONVENIENCE & DURABLE: The Ferroday Beer Regulator is durable, compact, and easy to use. The forged brass body weighs 2.9 lbs, which is absolutely heavy-duty, and durable. One regulator for 2 systems of beer dispensing, great convenience and easy to manage, making it the perfect kegerator regulator for home use!
- 3. ACCURATE & STABLE, DESIGNED FOR BEER KEG: This Co2 Regulator for Kegerator is a must-have for homebrewers. Twice regulate the co2 for a more precise and more stable co2 flow, time won’t change your set, cause we know how important it is to control the pressure precisely and a steady flow of CO2 to keep your beer fresh and carbonated.
- 4. FIRMLY LOCKED & TAMPER-PROOF VALVE: This regulator features a lock ring under each adjustment knob, it is available to lock and hold your pressure setting firmly. And there are 2 tamper-proof pressure relief valves on this keg regulator, they will automatically release pressure at about 50 psi for safety, or you can pull it manually for reset.
- 5. NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED & LIFETIME SERVICE: Again, this Co2 beer gas regulator is a dual system regulator that allows you to control two different kegs simultaneously, easy for management. It is also easy to install and requires no assembly. Professional & Easy to Use! Buy the well-made dual system regulator from Ferroday today! [LIFETIME SERVICE]
Why a two pressure regulator? A two pressure regulator gives you the ability to keep kegs at different pressures. This is a requirement to maintain two distinct carbonation levels. It’s also handy if you want to force carbonate a keg more quickly, at a higher pressure, while maintaining your standard serving pressure on a keg that’s already being served or if you want to have a utility line for purging kegs and such.
10/4 11 PM Central: This is selling for just $69.98. Shipping is also free to many US addresses. Prices and availability can change quickly. Check product page for current info – More About Prices
FERRODAY Two System CO2 Regulator Kegerator Regulator Heavy-Duty Brass Body, Ball Valve, Silicone Cover, Individual Gauges for Outlet Pressure & Tank Pressure Regulator Easy Control of 2 Kinds of Beer – affiliate link, note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!
This post contains affiliate links. We may make a commission when you use our Amazon links. This will never cost you extra. Thank you for supporting Homebrew Finds!