Looking for that perfect gift for the Homebrewer or Craft Beer Lover in your life or… for yourself. Here’s some of our favorite gear!
Need Help? Got a question or looking for a particular gift for your loved one? Email me and I’ll do my best to help.
Recently Released Digital Gauge! Kegland has released a digital regulator option that works with their great inline regulator and BlowTie Spunding Valve. This plus a BlowTie or Inline regulator = an item that’s coming to the US, but as of this writing is not yet available.
New Edition… The Big Book of Homebrewing – recently released update to this popular homebrewing title! The Brew Your Own Big Book of Homebrewing, Updated Edition: All-Grain and Extract Brewing * Kegging * 50+ Craft Beer Recipes * Tips and Tricks from the Pros
Kegland Ball Lock Cleaning Pump – via William’s Brewing and MoreBeer (without growler & dip tube). Look for a review in the near future, but this cheap setup is super versatile – draft line cleaning/flushing pump, party keg, you can use the tee and carbonation cap separately. Add another carbonation cap and you’ve got a mini ball lock keg. Loads of bang for the buck. New!… Hands on Review!
A New Yeast! An Omega Yeast Labs’ original, Star Party is a Thiolized version of the beloved Chico strain, providing an aroma burst of passion fruit, dank pink guava, and citrus zest.
OR: Bootleg Biology! A pack or two of a different or unique yeast strain makes a great gift Bootleg Biology at MoreBeer
New Mixed Culture Strains! Recently released Mixed Culture Strains from Bootleg Biology
DuoTight Fittings and EVABarrier Tubing! Recommended For: Kegerator owners and those putting together kegerators or keezers. As a long time kegging homebrewer, this is one of the most exciting products I came across in 2019. I think this system of fittings and tubing is a game-changer for draft tubing. You may need to reveal this gift ahead of time to get some input on what’s needed, or just grab a gift certificate and let them know you thought about this.
- DuoTight Push In Fittings & EVABarrier Double Wall Draft Tubing at MoreBeer!
- Kegland DuoTight Fittings and Accessories! at William’s Brewing
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
Custom Color Keg O-Rings! Color code your keg posts with these food grade silicone o-rings. There are two color scheme options – blue and green (blue for beer, green for gas) and gray and black (to match standard gray and black keg QDs) Beyond post o-rings, a number of hard to find food grade options are available in bulk. Recommended For: Everyone who kegs! Food Safe Keg O-Rings at Valuebrew
Tapcooler Counter Pressure Bottle Filler! This allows you to easily counter-pressure fill bottles from your compatible forward sealing tap. Recommended For: Forward Sealing Faucet Owners. via MoreBeer – via Adventures in Homebrewing – via Great Fermentations – Hands on Review
CellarScience ALDC Enzyme: This is an enzyme that up until recently was only available to pro brewers. CellarScience® ALDC Enzyme – 1 oz AD108A
Upgrade to EPDM. This is another item that was not generally available to homebrewers. Beyond being more rare for homebrewer’s Valuebrew’s EPDM offerings are a little more expensive and squarely fall into the gift item category. Maybe something that you wouldn’t normally do, but worth spending a little more because it’s a gift.
Nukatap Faucets! The much anticipated follow up to Kegland’s wildly popular Intertap Faucets. Available in three configurations, sporting a number of improvements. Recommended For: Kegerator owners or builders that are looking for high quality, upgraded faucets at a reasonable price. via MoreBeer – via Adventures in Homebrewing – via William’s Brewing – Hands On ReviewTilt Hydrometers! Now’s a great time to add TILT to your fermentations. Recommended For: Tech oriented homebrewers that are looking for data and repeatability. Especially those who use Brewfather as TILT integrates directly. Hands on ReviewThe BrewSSSiphon Stainless Steel Siphon – Recommended For: homebrewers. This is more expensive than easy-to-break plastic auto-siphons. Maybe more than some homebrewers would generally spend. Perfect gift material, in my opinion. A high quality, long lasting and beautifully designed piece of gear that would be a treat for any homebrew loving recipient. Check out our Hands on Review to learn more.DuoTight Inline Regulators – via William’s Brewing | via MoreBeer – Recommended For: homebrewers or craft beer lovers that have a kegerator. This cheap little upgrade ads a big ole bunch of capability to your kegerator and more. Use for portable serving!Barley Crusher Motor Kit! – Works with both the Barley Crusher (Review) and Cereal Cereal Killer Grain Mill (Review)! This is something that fits well into the gift category. It’s a great upgrade and a bit on the expensive side. Time for Barley Crusher and Cereal Killer Mill Owners to treat themselves! via Valuebrew – via Adventures in HomebrewingThermapen ONE by ThermoWorks! – Hands on Review – Recommended For: All homebrewers, bbq-ers and home chefs – This latest iteration in beloved Thermapen series includes auto rotating display, backlight, uses (easy to find) AAA batteries and… waterproof. Add that to extremely quick response times and amazing accuracy and any homebrewer, bbq-er or home chef would love to have one of these. While you’re at it, hit us up for a coupon code and save some money.Inkbird Waterproof Instant Read Thermometer IHT-1P – If you’d love to give or get a great thermometer but don’t quite have the budget for the Thermapen Mk4 consider the Inkbird IHT-1P. This is a great homebrewing thermometer! See: Hands on ReviewBrooklyn BrewShop Beer Making Kits – Recommended For: Someone who has expressed a general interest in trying to brew beer. If they have considered giving homebrewing a try whilst walking around Bed, Bath and Beyond, give this kit a try. The recipient will get nearly everything they need to start brewing all grain beers at a very reasonable price. A variety of options are available.Deluxe Homebrew Starter Kit from MoreBeer – Recommended For: Someone you know wants to start brewing. They have brewed with a friend or are otherwise sold on it.
This kit is one of the most complete on the market. It gets you nearly everything you need to start homebrewing including a kettle and ingredients. Just save up some pry off bottles and you’re off and homebrewing.
BrewBucket Stainless Steel Fermenter – Recommended For: A committed homebrewer that’s looking to move beyond buckets to a stainless conical style fermenter at a reasonable price. These are awesome fermenters! Check out our Hands on ReviewSpeidel Fermenters – Recommended For: All homebrewers. Ranging from 3.2 gallons all the way up to 132 gallons, these quality fermenters are packed with features and reasonably priced. See: Hands On Review – Speidel FermentersFor the practical gift recipient! PBW and/or Star San – Recommended For: The person who wants socks for a gift. If your gift recipient is no nonsense and practical, this one’s for you. First… check to see if they use PBW Star San in the first place. If you notice a container lying around and they are a socks-for-a-gift person… bam. For PBW, get a least the 4 lb size or the 8 lb size if your budget allows. Avoid the 1 lb size. Generally speaking, that size isn’t a good value. 24″ Stainless Whisk – Recommended For: Any homebrewer that is making at least 5 gallon batches of beer. See: Hands On – 24″ Stainless Steel Whisk – Extract, All Grain and Whirlpooling
If the homebrewer in your life doesn’t walk around with one of these on brew day (and they make at least 5 gallons of beer at a time) I think they should. This upgrade has made a lot of difference for me. Check out my Hands on Review.Personalized Tap Handles, Labels, Coasters or Signs from GrogTag – Recommended For: Any homebrewer or craft beer lover. Homebrewer’s should like personalized labels, coasters and signs. Craft beer lovers would enjoy personalized metal signs and customized coasters. Save some cash… Hit up our coupon page to grab a current discount code for GrogTag.
Hops! What homebrewer doesn’t want hops? Hops @ Label Peelers, Adventures in Homebrewing, MoreBeer, William’s Brewing – MoreBeer’s Hop Market is a good place to start when you’re hop shopping. When it’s open, it features rotating deep discounts on hops.
StirStarter Stir Plate! If you’re not using a Stir Plate for yeast Starters now is a great time to start! Hands on ReviewInkbird WiFi Temp Controller! This is a Wi-Fi version of Inkbird’s very popular ITC-308. Dual Stage Digital Temperature Controller – Recommended For: Those who are putting together a temperature controlled fermentation chamber OR a kegerator. See: Hands On Review – Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller – includes sections on both the original ITC-308 and the new Wi-Fi version.Pliny the Elder Recipe Kit! Brew one of the most popular beers in America using a recipe from the creator. Available in extract and all grain versions. Extract is a safe bet, check with your intended recipient before picking up the more advanced all grain version.
Janet’s Brown by Tasty McDole – A great beer + you’ll be supporting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
Kegs, kegs and more kegs! Pictured: Brand New 5 Gallon Ball Lock from Adventures in Homebrew + Check out our Recent Keg Finds – Recommended For: Kegging homebrewers that are short on kegs. Pay special attention to whether they are looking for “ball lock” or “pin lock” style kegs. Many homebrewers use one type or the other.
Gift Certificates and Cards – Recommended For: A homebrewer, prospective homebrewer or craft beer lover.
- Adventures in Homebrewing
- Great Fermentations
- William’s Brewing
- Amazon – Many homebrewing and craft beer related items are available here. Electronic Delivery is also available for last minute gifts
Small Gifts for Homebrewers and Beer Lovers!
- Nite Ize Stainless Steel DoohicKey Multi-Tool
- Spyderco ClipiTool – stainless steel opener, screwdriver and pocket knife
- Nite Ize SBO-03-11 S-Biner Ahhh Carabiner Clip Bottle Opener
- Used Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Staves – used whiskey barrels are hugely popular with homebrewers. They’re also expensive and hard to find in stock. These staves are a bargain and would make a very cool gift and give you mad street cred with the homebrewer in your life.
- Bulk Keg O-Rings
- Yeast! – keep cold until gift giving time
- A favorite craft beer
- Faucet Plugs – for kegerator owners
Last Minute Gifts
Electronically Delivered Gift Cards
- Amazon – Many homebrewing and craft beer related items are available here. See: Recently Featured Amazon items
- Great Fermentations
- GrogTag – loads of customizable items for homebrewers, craft beer lovers and home bar owners – grab a current coupon
- High Gravity Fermentation Supplies
- Keg Connection
- William’s Brewing
In some cases, both physical and electronic gift cards are available. Make sure to choose electronic versions if you’re in a hurry.
Order and Get Quickly or Order and Print
- Prime Items. If you’re not an Amazon Prime Member they offer a free 30 day trial. Among other benefits, Prime membership gets you expedited shipping on eligible items. Depending on when you’re reading this and when you need the gift, there may still be time. Also, overnight shipping is sometimes available as an additional fee. See: Recently Featured Amazon items. Look on each product page for Prime eligibility. See shipping options at checkout.
- Thermapen ONE – Check Thermoworks Shipping Page for shipping options and delivery dates. If it’s too late to receive this – order and print out a copy of the product page to wrap
- Something from our regular gift guide, order, print a picture and wrap
- Brew Your Own Magazine – Nobody expects to immediately receive a magazine subscription at the time of gifting. Do they? Order this magazine and print out the order confirmation.
- American Homebrewer’s Association Membership – AHA Membership + Zymurgy Magazine + More Benefits. This is going to have to fall under the magazine rule of thumb. See if we have a deal going on for AHA membership – American Homebrewers Association [AHA] Membership Deals, Discounts, Coupons and Promotions
Electronically Delivered Items
- AHA Memberships! American Homebrewer’s Association 1 Yr Print+Digital Membership & 1 Yr Digital Membership
- Brewfather Premium! – Hands on Review – This is a great gift because brewers of every level can benefit from it. From new extract brewers to all grain brewers to aspiring professional brewers. It helps formulate and track recipes and brew days and includes a slew of utilities. It’s also safe because the code works for new memberships and renewals for existing subscribers. Note: You can put your own email if you’re wanting to surprise someone. Just print out the code to give as a gift. Or, you can email directly to the recipient.
- Brew Your Own Magazine Online Boot Camps – note that these are scheduled boot camps that take place on a certain date. Check each description for scheduled dates and times
- Gifted Kindle Titles – Many Homebrew, Craft Beer and Wine Titles are available for instant delivery.
- Gift Audible Membership – homebrew, craft beer, wine and winemaking titles are available on Audible
- Udemy Courses: Online learning provider udemy has several brewing related courses available. including “Brew Real Beer”, “Beer Making 101”, “Beer and Cellar Management” and a course on small space brewing. Most courses offer lifetime access, allow you to take a course preview and have a gifting option – Search Beer – Also: Wine – Biology – Chemistry
More Homebrew Finds!
- Last 50 Finds!
- Top Deals – a curated list of the best deals
- Homebrew Reviews – one of the largest libraries of homebrew reviews in existence!
- Our Top Posts – tips, how-tos, resources posts and more
- Let’s be Friends!
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. toppost:fathersdaygifts tag:tpr tag:itsapage