Brooklyn BrewShop Small Batch All Grain Equipment Kit AND IPA Ingredients
Small batch all grain equipment kit and ingredients for Everyday IPA by Brooklyn BrewShopMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- The Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit is perfect for beginners. Brooklyn Brew Shop makes brewing beer at home simple, fun, and tasty with easy-to-follow videos and step-by-step instructions. Using only seasonally-inspired, real ingredients, we never include sugary malt extracts, meaning you brew the freshest and best-tasting beer possible.
- Created by published beer authors, our award-winning, all-grain kits are made in America and designed to be brewed on the stove top of any kitchen big or small.
- The kit includes: our Everyday IPA making mix (grain, hops and yeast), 1 gallon reusable glass fermenter, glass spirit-filled thermometer, vinyl tubing, racking cane & tip, chambered airlock, Brooklyn Brew Shop cleanser, and screw-cap stopper. Not included: strainer, funnel, pot and bottles
- We’re well-trusted! We’ve been featured in numerous magazines including The New York Times, Nylon, Food & Wine, Glamour, Thrillist, Travel & Leisure, Vogue, Time Out and Martha Stewart. From ultimate gift guides for your BFF, Dad and Mom, Boyfriend/Girlfriend, and beer geek to Father’s Day must-haves and holiday hits the press agrees that our Beer and Cider Making kits are perfect for everyone.
- Makes 1 gallon of 6.8% Alcohol-by-Volume beer (9-10 12-oz bottles). Our best-selling beer harmonizes fragrant grapefruit with bright bitterness, making this beer great for hop heads and first time IPA drinkers alike.
This kit makes for an easy entry into all grain brewing and also makes for a great gift. You get nearly everything you need to start brewing small batch, all grain beers including ingredients for your first beer.
Brooklyn Brew Shop Everyday IPA Beer Making Kit: All-Grain Starter Set With Reusable Glass Fermenter, Brew Equipment, Ingredients (Malted Barley, Hops, Yeast) Perfect For Brewing Craft Beer At Home – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Small Batch, All Grain Stove Top Brewing + Water Calculation Spreadsheet
This is the style of kit that got me into brewing, and I recommend it to anyone who says they’d like to try. It’s a good way to try it without a huge outlay of cash. The big downside is that you need to find a capper and caps; aside from that the only things not in the box are common kitchen objects.