Used Single Handle 3 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) via Adventures in HomebrewingMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Used, Corny-style, 3 gallon, stainless steel Ball Lock kegs. All kegs are pressure tested before being shipped. These smaller kegs are more portable and are great for taking your beer over to a friend’s house! Get an extra set of o-rings in case you need them. May have syrup residue in tanks.
Why this size is great: These kegs are great for splitting batches, small batch brewers, doing one-off beers from split from a 5 gallon batch… or for easily serving on the go. Purge with CO2, fill from your tap and place in ice in a 5 gallon bucket…. whammo! You can also use these in conjunction with an inline secondary as a CO2 source for portable serving.
Cost: Because these are tougher to find in stock, they generally sell for as much or more compared to larger kegs.
Availability: Availability of this offering is touch and go. It can be out of stock for months at a time. We keep a close eye on this. If it’s out of stock again, connect with HBF and we’ll let you know when it’s back.
- These are on sale for $39.99.
- After a long period of unavailability, these are just back in stock! Check the product page to see if you can get in on this batch.
- 5 Gallon Cornelius Keg (Ball Lock) Used – $45 + FREE Ship Eligible
- 4 x Ball Lock Kegs – $180, $45 each + FREE Shipping
More 2.5 to 3 gallon keg options
- 2½ Gallon KegLand Kegs
- Corny Keg – 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg KEG416
- Corny Keg – NEW (2.5 gallon) KEG419 – AEB Review
- AIH New 2.5 Gallon Corny Keg Ball Lock
- AIH New 3 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- 2.5 Gallon Ball Lock Torpedo Kegs KEG422