EcoPlus 290 Gallon Per Hour Submersible Pump + Draft Line Cleaning Build
Eco 290 Submersible Pump by EcoPlusMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 264 Gallons per hour; 28 watt motor
- Included fittings: .75″ Barbed x .75″ Threaded, two-.5″ Barbed x .75″ Threaded and Nozzle x 3.4″ Threaded
- Suitable for installation on dry land for in-line use or submersibly into the water
- Pre-wired 69 inch 120v power cord
- Suitable for use in hydroponic systems, ponds,fresh and saltwater aquariums, fountains and filter systems
- I use this pump in my Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build. You could also use this to put together a recirculating wort chiller.
- What are others saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “keg” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
EcoPlus 290 GPH (1098 LPH, 17W) Submersible Water Pump w/ 6 ft Power Cord | Aquarium, Fish Tank, Fountain, Pond, Hydroponics – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Also Consider – Ball Lock QD Jumper
Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions. prod:B0012UZYMG tag:dirlink
I bought the 120 GPH pump and I think it’s really underpowered for a recirculating draft line cleaner and a wort chiller recirculation system. That pump can’t pump very far vertically. I would recommend this pump much more for these tasks. I make due with mine by placing the pump at the same level as the taps.