Duotight In-Line Regulator via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
The Duotight In-Line regulator works with both gas and liquid. Easily adjust the flow with the yellow adjustment knob. 8 mm Duotight fittings at both inlet and outlet make this unit perfect for use with EVABarrier 8 mm OD tubing (D1717 or D1718).
Suitable for applications ranging from 0-150 psi. Since this unit does not have a built-in pressure gauge, it can be used in the full pressure range without ever needing to purchase or swap out the gauge. We recommend using an adjustable relief valve/spunding valve on your keg to set the pressure.
This regulator is perfect for lowering your mains water pressure for use with the Continuous Soda Carbonator Keg Lid.
- Pressure Range: 0–150 psi
- Suitable for mains water pressure
- Liquid and gas compatible
- Easily disassembles for cleaning
- 8mm (5/16″) Duotight fittings at both ends
- Wall mountable
- Made from non-corrosive acetyl, nitrile, and stainless parts
- This is on sale for just $8.54.
- Get Free Shipping: Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses
- Some filler item ideas to help you qualify for free shipping… PBW, Sale Items (shows most popular deals first), Kit of the Week, Hop Market (shows most popular deals first)
Related Reviews, Posts & Products
- Hands on Review: Kegland Inline Secondary Regulator!
- Use for Portable Serving
- The DuoTight lineup is awesome… Hands on Review: DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Duotight In-Line Regulator with Gauge D1047
- BlowTie Diaphragm Spunding Valve with Gauge FE962 – Review
Our Top Draft Resources