Why a Manifold? CO2 manifolds allow you to feed multiple kegs off one co2 regulator. Things to look for in a capable manifold are shut-off valves for each trunk and check valves. Check valves makes sure flow goes the right directly. This is important for CO2 manifolds because differences in pressure make it possible for liquid to back flow through gas lines.
Keg Connection has an extensive lineup of CO2 manifolds. They sport check valves, MFL barbs (choose from 1/4″ or 5/16″) and ball valves for each run. the body is crafted from extruded aluminum. These are also tested for leaks. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 way configurations are available
- For a short time Keg Connection has their entire lineup of manifolds marked down 25%.
- Prices start at just $17.96. No coupon code necessary, discounts reflected on each product page.
- Shipping is a flat fee no matter how much you order to addressed in the contiguous US.
A Good Model for DuoTight Conversion…
This particular model has MFL ball valves. You can also choose and MFL inlet port. Because you can choose MFL/flare for all connections, that means you can easily convert it to DuoTight. See my post on putting together a DuoTight Manifold
- As of this posting, the 3 way MFL is in stock.
- It’s worth noting that… MoreBeer has a similar manifold, as of this posting, the 3 and 4 way versions have been sold out for some time. Check product page for that offering to see current status.
Our Top Draft Resources Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability.