Our Top Draft Resources
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
Pressure tested 5 gallon, stainless steel, cornelius style tank. These tanks are guaranteed to hold pressure. 25″ tall and 8.5″ diameter. Tanks will show normal wear and tear. May have stickers on kegs. May also have syrup residue in tanks as we only dump them.
Kegs include the o-rings and poppits that were installed when we received the tanks. We will often change an o-ring or poppit to get the tank to hold pressure. If you would like to have new o-rings or poppits, the options below allow you to add these. We do not change them but simply add them to the order.
If you are just getting into kegging you will need a kegging setup to go with these kegs. We sell picnic tap systems, tower systems, and kegerator systems.
We know some homebrewers are more picky than others, so please keep in mind that these are USED kegs. Some of these kegs are probably 30 years old. Do not expect new kegs. If you are looking for new kegs, please check out our new kegs. We try and have quality kegs available at all times. With this said, they are going to show normal wear and tear. We try not to purchase from Pepsi or Coke to avoid heavily used kegs. We are not implying that our kegs are not quality…we just want to avoid any misunderstandings. Most of the kegs have black protective tops and bottoms, some are blue. We may have a few green, red or yellow tops. If you want a particular color, please indicate that at checkout time and we will try to accommodate you.
- As of this posting, these are on sale for $45
- Free shipping eligible! Most kegs at AIH do not qualify for free shipping. These ball locks DO qualify!
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Get a $20 Gift Card
- Spend $100 at Adventures in Homebrewing and they’re giving you an extra 300 rewards points for free. Some exceptions apply.
- Rewards points figure to about a 5% value. Example: 750 points – is about $37.50. Normally, you get 1 point per dollar. With this promo, you get an extra 300 points when you spend $100. So, 100 + 300 = 400. That’s a $20 gift card.
- No coupon code is necessary.
- This applies to nearly everything. There are some exceptions. Look for “x points will be rewarded to you when you buy this item.” on product pages to make sure items qualify for the extra points.
- Important Note: Using guest checkout means no way to track points. You must create an account and login to get this deal.
- Buy 3 of these kegs and you’ll earn 135 points + 300 bonus points. That equates to a about $21.75 back toward a future purchase and can be immediately redeemed for a $20 gift card.
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent AIH Finds Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihused5gallb tag:aihperoff tag:aihbonuspts
More: Recent AIH Finds
Price, promotions and availability can change quickly. Check the product page for current price, description and availability. prod:aihused5gallb tag:aihperoff tag:aihbonuspts