Double Ended Ball Lock Jumper – works with gas and liquid postsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- New and improved version of this fitting is much easier to connect than previous stock. We’ve moved the locking groove closer to the ends so the poppet in your QD doesn’t have to compress as much.
- Maybe this is a strange idea but that’s how we roll. This custom made fitting allows you to connect a liquid or gas** ball lock coupler/disconnect to both sides. It’s made so that the poppet is depressed to get full flow through both lines
- If you’ve got a multiple faucet kegerator, you’re probably used to cleaning your lines one tap at a time. There are a lot of different ways to run cleaner through the lines whether it be pumping, or maybe even dispensing BLC or other cleaners through by pressurizing a spare keg.
- The BEST way to clean lines is to use a pump because cleaner in motion works better than static. Here’s how we do it. We use a chugger pump fed from a spare pot or cooler and the output of the pump goes into the first faucet (simply clamp the hose on to the nozzle).
- The serving line goes to this ball lock jumper fitting, then into the serving line of the next faucet. On the outside of this faucet you can either run it back into your cleaner reservoir or continue to daisy chain to as many faucets as you have. Please note that if you have the faucet style where the piston sticks out of the front of the faucet, you can’t do this because it will leak at that spot.
Also Consider: Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew
DIY! Related Projects:
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
Use for cleaning & more. Works with liquid AND gas posts!
2PCS homebrew beer Ball Lock corny Keg Liquid and gas Jumper Post Double Ended Corny Post Stainless Steel 304 Keg Quick Disconnect Jumper Post for Cleaning Beer Brewing – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper with Food Grade Silicone O-Rings: Allows you to connect multiple ball lock runs to clean multiple lines and taps at the same time. Works with both liquid and gas QDs. Stainless Steel Ball Lock Jumper – via Valuebrew – An easy add-on… food grade o-rings, featured in our Keg Rebuild Post
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers