Double Ended Ball Lock Jumper – works with liquid postsMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- Can be used for home-brewed beer, wine, cider and other uses.
- Brewing airlock can be used for preserving, wine making, beer brewing, fermenting sauerkraut, kimchi that can satisfy your daily fermentation need.
- Automatic Fermentation+Reusable: It can be used repeatedly for a long time; the fermentation process is automatic, no manual control is required .
- It is easy to operate.filtration, extraction, bottling, in place, very convenient.
- Application:Suitable for wine, white wine, beer, red wine, honey, juice and other fermentation processes.
DIY! Related Projects:
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Building A Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
JiaQinHe Prevent Ball Lock Jumper Stainless Steel 304 Ball Lock Keg Quick Disconnect Jumper Post – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Our Top Draft Resources!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Food Safe Replacement Keg O-Rings in Bulk
- Hands on Review: Kegland DuoTight Fittings & EVABarrier Tubing!
- Why Won’t My Homebrew Carbonate? Fixing Beer Carbonation Problems
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Upgrade Your Kegerator – 6 Improvements!
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Checking for Draft System CO2 Leaks – Using The Pressure Gauge Method
- Tip: Consider Oetiker Stepless Clamps for Kegerator Gas and Beer Lines
- Hands On Review: Inkbird ITC-308 Dual Stage Temperature Controller +WiFi Version
- Convert Your Mark II Keg & Carboy Washer to a Recirculating Draft Line Clea…
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Step by Step: Balancing Your Kegerator Draft System
- Build a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Pump
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Homebrew Temp Controller Roundup! – Kegerator and Fermentation – con…
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
More: Recent Amazon Finds