KOMOS® Homebrew Keg – 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg via MoreBeerMore Info
From the product description, check product page for current description, price and availability:
- 5-gallon Ball Lock Keg made from beverage-grade 304 stainless steel
- Ideal for beer, cider, kombucha, cold-brew coffee or any other beverage you want to serve on draft
- Single steel handle provides easy mobility while keeping the in & out posts clear for connection
- Rubber boot bottom won’t scratch up the floor of your kitchen, den, or home bar area
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001-certified facility with robotically welded seams for superior quality
The KOMOS Homebrew keg is the perfect option for beer, cold brew coffee, kombucha, cider, or any other beverage you want to serve your home bar patrons on draft. These ball lock kegs are built in an ISO 9001-certified facility and made from beverage-grade 304 stainless steel with robotically welded seams. The single steel handle is positioned away from the ball lock posts, so you’ll never have trouble connecting or routing your draft lines. The rubber boot bottom allows you to move your kegs around without fear of scratching up your floors, which is especially nice if your kegerator set up in your den or home bar on hardwood floors. Comes with a standard corny keg lid with pull ring PRV, providing both manual and automatic pressure relief.
- Max Pressure: 130 psi
- PRV Rating: 85 psi
- High Quality Laser Welded Seams
- Single Steel Handle
- Rubber Boot Bottom
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- NSF Approved
- Made from 304 Stainless Steel
- 25.25″ H x 8.75″ D
- These are on sale for $89.99.
- Shipping is free with a qualifying $59 order to many US addresses.
Our Top Draft Resources