3M Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive, 03602, 1 oz
Note that other sizes and colors may be available. Search Amazon for “3M Weatherstrip Adhesive” to see what other options may be available
This adhesive is used by some to repair loose homebrew keg handles and bases. A loose corny keg handle or base can be an annoyance. If your keg is in otherwise good shape, it may make sense to repair a loose handle or base.
What are Other’s Saying? Search this product’s Amazon reviews for “keg” – may include reviews for other sizes or variations
Fix It + Keg Rebuild How-To: Fix It! Repairing Loose Cornelius Keg Handles and Bases & Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
Deals on Loose Handle Kegs: It’s worth noting that buying a loose handle keg can be a great way to get a deal. Adventures in Homebrewing periodically offers these kegs at a discount – search AIH for “loose” – availability of these kegs can be touch and go due to limited quantities and generally high demand
3M Black Super Weatherstrip Adhesive, 03602, 1 oz – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link
Other Problems? Fix It!
- Rebuilding & Reconditioning Homebrew Kegs!
- Keg Repair Part #s – o-rings, poppets, lids, oversize gaskets for fixing leaky lids and more
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks – find and fix CO2 leaks
- Kegerator Foam Problems? – Fight the First Foamy Pint!
- Kegerator Tips & Gear – equipment, reviews and resource posts for putting together your kegerator, upgrading your kegerator and keeping it in top shop
- Recent Keg Finds – dynamically updated list of recent deals
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
Our Top Draft Resources More: Recent Amazon Finds Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
More: Recent Amazon Finds
Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.