Oxygen Regulator from William’s Brewing
About: “This is the real thing made in the U.S.A. Regulator fits standard 3/16″ interior diameter fish tank tubing. Fits left hand thread Bernzomatic® and Worthington® 1.4 and 2.1 ounce oxygen bottles sold in the hardware store in the welding/brazing section. Buy this and our 22″ Aeration Wand and make your own oxygen aerating system.”
Use in combination with disposable oxygen tanks (available at most hardware stores) to oxygenate your wort or must. Generally speaking, oxygenating reduces lag times and aids in a more vigorous fermentation.
- As of this posting, William’s Brewing has this for just $19.99. Check the product page for up to the minute price and availability. Also.. check out their full line of wort aeration gear for other setups, including packages with aerating stones, wands and more.
- Free William’s Brewing “Beerdana”: Place an order with a subtotal of $50.00 or more and enter web coupon code BEERDANA at checkout and you’ll get a free Beerdana. No need to add the Beerdana to your cart. Just put together an order of $50 or more and apply coupon code BEERDANA at checkout and it will be automatically added to your cart.
More Fermentation Related!
- Our Fermentation Related Reviews – Fermenters and More
- Yeast Starters and Fermentation Resource Page
- Yeast: The Practical Guide to Beer Fermentation
- Compare Prices: StirStarter Stir Plate
Visit William’s Brewing – Web Only Clearance Sale
Recent William’s Brewing Finds [view more]: