Refrigerator Freezer Thermometer with TWO Wireless Sensors – monitor kegerator & fermentation chamber temps
Refrigerator ThermometerMore Info
- 🌡️【Temperature Range】The indoor/outdoor refrigerator thermometer wireless temperature range: Indoor -10℃~ 60℃ (14℉~ 140℉), Outdoor -40℃~ 60℃ (-40℉~140℉) and the transmission range is 100M/328ft(open area). You can use it in the fridge, freezer or outdoor, which provides safe food storage.
- 🌡️【Audio Alarm】The wireless freezer thermometer Alarm console includes audible and visual alarms when temperature exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings.
- 🌡️【Easy to Read Display】The freezer thermometer has LCD screen with large digit.Records Min and Max temperature provides the historical temperatures readings. With this feature, you can easily monitor the temperature change of your refrigerator and provide double protection to your food safety.
- 🌡️【Multiple Installtion Ways】The wireless thermometer with alarm is easy to install. The display unit can stand on the table, hang on the wall, magnet on the refrigerator. The wireless sensor can clip on door or hang on the wall.
- 🌡️【Operate Easily】There are 6 function keys on the main unit and signal indicator on the transmitter, you just press the corresponding key to turn on/off the alarm, switch the Celsius or Fahrenheit and clear the MAX/MIN records.
- ☎【GUARANTEE】You are fully covered by our lifetime WARRANTY and 60 DAYS RETURN GUARANTEE. If you aren’t 100% satisfied. Please feel free to contact with our customer support.
From HBF: Make sure the components you use are compatible and rated for your intended application. Contact manufacturer with questions about suitability or a specific application. Always read and follow manufacturer directions.
Thoughts from HBF… So, this has two wireless sensors along with an ambient thermometer that’s built into the main unit. It also records minimum and maximum temps for each sensor. You could use one sensor in your fermentation chamber and one sensor in your kegerator to monitor temperatures. The min and max feature would also give you a great idea about how things are working. As a bonus you also get all the same info for the ambient temp where the base is located. Note that the sensors need to be within the stated range of this unit (or closer).
(New Version) AMIR Refrigerator Thermometer, Wireless Indoor Outdoor Thermometer, Sensor Temperature Monitor with Audible Alarm Temperature Gauge for Freezer Kitchen Home (Battery not Included) – note that multiple variations of this product may be available, as such a different version may appear at this link