Beginning Homebrew Kit #8 from Adventures in Homebrewing
- 6.5 Gallon “Ale Pail” Primary Fermenter with Drilled & Grommeted Lid
- Easy Clean No-Rinse Cleanser/Sanitizer
- Simple Siphon Assembly w/ 6′ 1/2ID thick wall tubing
- John Palmer (How To Brew)
- Liquid Crystal Thermometer
- NEW 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg
- Kegerator Conversion Kit(Allows a swap on your commercial lines to Homebrew Disconnects)
As of this posting, this is on sale for $134.99 That’s a $21 discount in and of itself. This is a starter equipment kit and as such it ships for free to most US addresses. Many HBF Readers have already started homebrewing so a different way to look at this is – a brand new keg (I have this great keg. Check out my Hands on Review), a Fermenter, a Recipe Kit, How to Brew and more.
Stacks With: As of this posting AIH is discounting most things, site-wide by 10%. Use coupon code save10 to get the deal. That makes this combo $121.49.
Beginning Homebrew Kit #8 – brand new keg, fermenter, recipe kit, How to Brew, Commercial Kegerator conversion parts and pieces, hydrometer and more
Our Top Draft Resources Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly More: Recent AIH Finds
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
More: Recent AIH Finds