5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg Eight Pack with O-Ring Kit – Dual Handle – Reconditioned
About, from Beverage Elements: “Get a fantastic deal on eight 5 gallon ball lock reconditioned kegs and really up your brewing game. This is a truly budget-friendly way to make your homebrew rig bigger and better.
This is an eight pack of Class 1 used kegs. Each keg is fully tested and chosen specifically from the best used kegs we have. They will, however, have scratches, dents and signs of use.”
Each keg in the 5 gallon ball lock keg eight pack features:
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Lid manual pressure relief
- Dual rubber handles
- Reconditioning – cleaned, sanitized, de-labled and pressure-checked prior to shipment
- Includes a 5-piece replacement O-ring set. We recommend you keep a spare set on hand at all times, as O-rings sometimes crack in transit and when keg is cleaned
- True ball lock kegs, not converted pin lock kegs
- Dimensions (per keg): 8.5″ in diameter x 25″ in height. Dimensions may vary slightly from wear.
As of this posting Beverage Elements is discounting this 8 pack to $328. That figures to just $41 per 5 gallon ball lock keg. Shipping is an additional charge and based on your location. This is a short sale, check the product page for current price and availability.
Update: This promo has expired or pricing, availability or description has changed – Check the supplier’s site or product page for current availability
Recent Deals! Last Fifty Finds
Our Top Draft Resources Free Homebrew Audio Books: Free 30 Day Trial of Audible + TWO FREE Titles – lots of homebrew & beer titles available More: Recent Great Deals
Free Homebrew Audio Books: Free 30 Day Trial of Audible + TWO FREE Titles – lots of homebrew & beer titles available
More: Recent Great Deals