Two Tap Jockey Box from Adventures in Homebrewing. Jockey boxes allow you to serve your unchilled keg of beer on the go with the help of ice.
Two faucets. Two 50 foot 5/16″ OD 304 Stainless Steel Coils. 28 Quart Marine Quality Cooler. Multiple coupler, disconnect options are available.
As of this posting, AIH has this marked down from $279 to $223.99.Our Top Draft Resources
- Balancing Your Draft System
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: