Two Tap Jockey Box from Adventures in Homebrewing. Jockey boxes allow you to serve your unchilled keg of beer on the go with the help of ice.
Two faucets. Two 50 foot 5/16″ OD 304 Stainless Steel Coils. 28 Quart Marine Quality Cooler. Multiple coupler, disconnect options are available.
As of this posting, AIH has this marked down from $279 to $223.99.Our Top Draft Resources
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Balancing Your Draft System
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
Also: Check out AIH Sale Items – Selection Changes Regularly
Recent Adventures in Homebrewing [view more]: