Intertap Forward Sealing Faucets are available in a number of styles. Forward sealing design prevents faucet sticking. A flow control model is available that allows you to vary resistance to control foaming and easily serve beers with varying levels of carbonation without changing tubing length. Intertap Faucets also have a number of unique threaded accessories including a growler filler, Stout Spout and Ball Lock Spout.
Gold Plated Forward Sealing Flow Control Faucet via MoreBeerMore Info
from MoreBeer: “The Intertap faucet is a forward sealing faucet similar to the Perlicks. It has a modular, threaded spout which can fit a variety of different attachments including a growler filler or a stout spout.
In normal rear-sealing faucets the entire faucet has to drain of beer. In forward-sealing faucets the faucet keeps beer in it so the inside doesn’t have a chance to get sticky, making cleaning much easier. It also reduces the chance of off flavors transfering to your beer while you pour.
Other forward sealing faucets use a floating o-ring, which is just as sanitary but requires the o-ring to move inside the faucet body in order to seal correctly. This can become a problem as the faucet ages. Intertap faucets use a sliding shuttle that guides the o-ring into the perfect position every time.
The threaded spout easily unscrews from the faucet and can be replaced by a growler filler or stout spout quickly and easily. Pour a pint and then fill a growler in no time at all.
Made with a stainless steel core and moving parts along with a gold plated body. Also comes with a lever to control the flow of your beer.”
According to Intertap’s website, this is plated with real, 24k gold. Link below.
Product Description – Here – Use coupon code BEERDEAL to get this discount.
Availability: This is a More Beer Deal of the Day. Quantities are limited. Check the Deal of the Day section – Here – to see if this is still available.Our Top Draft Resources
- Damp Kegerator? Fix Kegerator Condensation
- What’s the Difference Between Ball Lock Kegs and Pin Lock Kegs?
- 5 Recent Homebrew Keg Finds
- Step by Step: Finding and Fixing Keg CO2 Leaks
- Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning Build
- Portable Draft Beer Serving Options!
- Mark II Keg & Carboy Cleaner… As a Recirculating Draft Line Cleaning …
- Kegerator Beer Line Temperatures & Reducing Foam with a Recirculating Fan
- Kegging CO2 Use Estimations and Calculations
- Tips and Gear for Growler Filling
- Home Brew Keg Roundup – New & Used, 5 and 2.5 Gallon & More!
- Bulk Keg Orings and Keg Repair Part Numbers
- Serve Homebrew & Sanke Kegs on Any Kegerator
- Balancing Your Draft System
Recent More Beer [view more]:
- Learn to Homebrew Day Sale at MoreBeer – Starter Kits, Hop Experiment Reci…
- MoreBeer Wine Kit Sale – 100+ Kits on Sale + Free Shipping
- Milwaukee MT609 pH Meter – $119.99 + Free Shipping
- Torpedo Line of Stainless Steel Ball Lock Disconnects – $14.99